Chapter 8

Before you started to read this chapter. I warn you. This chapter contains blood and violence. If you don't like it, skip this chapter. If you like it, stay hire and continue reading.

Aaron Pov.

I thought about how I started my story. I saw everybody waited for the story excitedly. I started to tell them how I and Lucario met. "Five years ago before I competing in the Kanto league. I worked with Police Region Department."

Five years ago and two month before the Kanto league.

Aaron Pov.

We had three team. First was The Assault team where I was with strong battler, who defeated Elite four expect me, because I my reasons why I am with them. Second team was the Support team where doctors and ammunition man belonged. Third team was Sniper team. We had mission which was captured back to Akala Island. Which the team Skull was guided by a criminal organization. When we arrived at the island it was night. We splitted into two teams. Both team had some Battler, doctor and ammunition. We went from city to city until we reached for the last town in the middle of the island. We captured or killed the guard. When we arrived we had some injured Police office. We were out of ammunition and bandage. The Sniper team was behind us for a day. We had to make decisions, because if we attacked, we have power of the surprise. But if we wait for the sniper team, they will know we are hire. I thought about some second and make decision. I gave a command. "Okay everyone the full healthy battlers come with me, the others stand hire and wait for the backup. Understood?" They nodded and we separated who came with me I started explaining the plan. "First we sneak in. We only use a silencer and silent Pokémon movements. Secondly we plant some C4. I will scan the labs. You will scan the other two floors. After we finished we came back hire." "Sir, Hire some Master ball and normal poke ball. Please take it!" said the police ammunition man. I took them and we went to Skull team base. I realized my Greninja and we move in to the base. Fortunately we snaked in successful. We went basement where I found a lots of labs. One by one I went into all labs and realized captured Pokémons with my poke balls. When I went to the last labs I found Lucario. Who didn't want to go inside poke ball and i ran out of the master ball. He was injured and I peached up the last bandage. I placed some explosive and we left the room. When I turned right some guard shoot me, but before the bullet hit me. Lucario saved my life with the Aura Sphere and he surprised me when he asked me with telepathy. "Aaron are you okay?" I nodded and I ordered my Greninja "Water shuriken" The frog pokemon formed two small shuriken and he threw to the guard who collapsed. I walked to him, when he grabbed my collar and said "I know who are you what is you true identity and what is your real names." When he finished I took deep breath and shoot him. I quickly get up and ignore Lucario who looked at me suspiciously. I hide body and we sneaked out and met my team. I give remote control to my co-captain. The next they when the backup is arrived attacked the base my partner pushed the remote control and explode the base. we captured the survived guard and some of them fought with us, We won and we realized their pokemons. I explained everything to the captain. I asked Lucario he wanted to come with me. He agreed it, but he indicated to me He doesn't' like the poke ball. We went to train really hard and we won the League.

Aaron pov in the Present

When I finished my story I heard Calem said. "You are really dangerous. You know." "Wow, you are amazing." said Serena. I smiled under the mask." I always like this story, Master." said Lucario.

"Ok, but what is your starter pokemon?" Cilan asked me. "My starter pokemon is a Pikachu. I got him when I was eight. My father caught me, because he knows how much I love the pokemons." I answered. "Can we see him?" Max asked me." No, sorry He stayed in my hotel room." I said.

We finished a dinner and left the Restaurant. When we arrived back to the Pokémon center. Everybody said good night expect Serena, who stay with me alone. She asked me with stuttering voice. "Aaron would you like to go date with me? I know we don't know too much each other, but I" I Shocked what I heard and before she could finish her sentence. I cut her and I answered. "I like to." We talked about tomorrow we will went dinner together and where and when we will met.

No.pov Somewhere

Old man said with enigmatic smile "When the time is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the old love, the world will be safe and peaceful. But If you choose the new love, the world will be destroyed. When the special tournament will be come. You will make decision."

End of the chapter

Hire is the eight chapter. I hope you like it. I know this short chapter but next chapter I will try write little longer. Next chapter will be a Date. I don't know what will be happen, but I try my best.

Please write comment what do you think this book and what should I change it?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!

~~��/�99���