Epilogue

No.pov Ten minutes before the shooting in the Police base

The officer stood in front of Captain. "Sir, we have emergency! Giovanni have gun and he aim to Ash." He said. The captain took deep breath then he sad with gruff voice. "hmm. Call to ambulance and said them we have gunshot injure." "Sir sure about this?" "No, but we need a both are alive." The old man said. The officer nodded then he went his workmate. The captain walk to the Operator 1. "Call the Sniper team they have new command and target!" "Sir are you sure about this?" "Yes." The captain replied.

With Sniper team.

"Operator 1 calling is the Sniper team." "It Sniper team what is it, base?" The Sniper team's operator said. "You have new order." "What is it?" He asked. The Operator 1 tell him about the new plan. Sniper team's operator wrote it down. Then He give the paper to Sniper. Sniper asked him. "They are sure about this?" The operator nodded. The sniper aimed to Ash with his weapon. "I am waiting for the next command." He said. Operator forwarded the message to the base.

In the Police base

"Sorry my friend, but we haven't got any other option." Captain said. Then he took deep breath and he ordered next command. "Fire!"

With Sniper team.

"Sniper team the new command is fire" operator 1 said. "Copy that!" Sniper team's operator said. Then he ran to the Sniper and he tell him the new command. He pulled the trigger and bullet live his weapon. The bullet hit Ash's stomach and he collapsed on the ground.

In Kanton region news

The reporter began to speak "Unbelievable folks! Ho-Oh, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres began to cry loudly. Every people heard their voice in Kanto region."

In Johto region news

The reporter began to speak "Unbelievable folks! Entei, Raikou, Suicune and Lugia began to cry loudly. Every people heard their voice in Johto region."

In Hoen region news

The reporter began to speak "Unbelievable folks! Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza began to cry loudly. Every people heard their voice in Hoen region."

In Sinnoh region news

The reporter began to speak "Unbelievable folks! Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, began to cry loudly. Every people heard their voice in Sinnoh region. Then Arceus the alpha pokemon showed up and he fly toward to kalos."

Arceus is a white equine resembling a qilin or centaur with a gray, vertically-striated underside. The striated pattern has similar recurrences on the underside of his mane, tail, and face. His four pointed feet are tipped with gold hooves. His long mane juts away from his head, and his face is gray, with green eyes and red pupils, and a green circular pattern below his eyes. Arceus also has a streak of gold coloration on his head, and ears that point upward. His neck is fairly long, with two pairs of extrusions to the sides, and a flap-like feature on the neck's underside that is colored white like much of the body. He also has a golden cross-like wheel attached to its body by his round abdomen, which changes color along with his eyes and hooves based on Arceus's current type, which depends on the plate that it wields. The wheel also has four jewels attached to it. The pattern of striated gray of Arceus's underbelly resumes past Arceus's waist. His limbs have gray undersides and extrusions at the tops of the legs. Arceus's tail is fairly like its mane in shape and coloration.

In Unova region news

The reporter began to speak "Unbelievable folks! Reshiram and Zekrom began to cry loudly. Every people heard their voice in Unova region."