Chapter 10

No pov. In the stadium

"Welcome everyone! This is the second round in the tournament. I am Steven your host. Remember we will only see one on one pokémon battle until the quarter-finals where will be three on three and semi-final and final will be six on six pokemon battle. The first matchup between Aaron and Diantha. It'll be a one-on-one battle! And the battlefield is a sand" Steven said excitedly.

Both trainer walked to one side of the battlefield and the referee walked to the middle and he begun to shout." It'll be a one-on-one battle! The winner will be determined when one side's Pokémon are unable to battle! In addition It is doesn't allow to use Mega evolutions or Z-Moves. Understood?" Both trainer nodded and referee continued. "Trainers, present your Pokémon!"

In the stands

"What is this new rules?" Bonnie asked. "They want to know how strong pokemons without any strength support stuff, because only one of the strongest can win the Master title." Replied Brock.

Back in the battle filed

Diantha took the first move. "Gardevoir I choose you!" She tossed her Poké ball in the air. When the ball opened, a light flashed. When the light dimmed, a human-looking Pokémon stood in front of her. The Pokémon was body resembles a flowing gown. Most of her body is white, but her hair, arms, and the underside of her gown are green. Her hair curls over her face and down the sides of its head. Behind her red eyes are short spikes, resembling a masquerade mask. She has long arms with three fingers on each hand and slender white legs. A red, fin-like horn extends from her chest, and a shorter, more rounded horn extends from the back. A band of green on its chest extends to the center of the front horn and connects to its sleeve-like arms. It took a battle stance and let out a mighty roar. Aaron just smirked and he said." Lucario I choose you!" The blue wolf Pokémon ran in front of him and took a battle stance and let out a loud roar. The referee looked at both Pokémon, confirming that they were the ones that had been chosen. Satisfied with what he see, he raised the flags and yelled, "Let the battle begin!"

"I'll take the first move," Diantha shouted. "Gardevoir use Shadow Ball!" Gardevoir could be seen beginning to glow his paw, and created to purple ball

Aaron smirked, before calling out a counterattack, "Lucario, use Bone Rush!" Lucario puts his paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone of energy, before starting to charge towards the human pokémon, who stood across from him. The two attacks speeded towards each other until they met head on, but Lucario cut in half to the purple sphere and hit the Gardevoir

Diantha asked her pokemon. "Gardevoir, Are you alright?" The pokemon nodded. Before Diantha could call the next move" Quick Lucario, use Extreme Speed!" Shouted Aaron the wolf Pokémon's started charge up. Meanwhile Diantha shouted. "Gardevoir counter with Reflect!"

Lucario starting to charge towards the human pokémon, who stood across from him. But he missed his opponent.

Aaron called out next move."Lucario Bon Rush!" He puts his paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone of energy, before starting to charge towards the human pokémon. At the same time Dianthe gave next command her pokemon."Gardevoir, use Moonblast!" The human pokemon charged up and the two attacks clashed in mid-air causing an explosion. From the cloud of smoke, came the awe jaw Pokémon, as it was sent cascading towards the ground, while making contact with the floor of the field with a hard thud. Lucario; however, gently landed in front of Aaron, He had some scratch on his body.

Gardevoir was desperately trying to get up. Diantha was about to call out a command, but she was too late, Aaron beaten her to it.

"Lucario, finish this with Aura Sphere!" he said flatly. The wolf Pokémon puts its hands together and creates a blue ball of energy The ball of sphere made its way over to Gardevoir, slamming the already weak Pokémon into the wall, behind Diantha. When the dust settled, the entire stadium could see that Gardevoir wasn't getting up anytime soon.

"Gardevoir is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner!" the referee announced.

Diantha was shocked at what just happened. She never thought Aaron such strong. Hell, he didn't even flinch. She sighed and returns Gardevoir back into his Poké ball.

In the stands

"Wow It was good battle?" Sad Serena to others. They agreed with Serena. Brock said. "Yeah, I think maybe he will win this league." "you right. " Misty said. "Anyway. Um Serena why did not you come with us last night?" Calem asked to Serena. "I did some training because the next master showcase it will be the next summer." She lied. "Um ok" Calem said.

Back in the battle filed

Both trainer met center of the battlefield. They shook hand and said one time." this was good battle." They turned around and leaved the stadium. "Ladies and Gentleman! The first quarter finals is Aaron." Said Steven. Now we have fifteen minutes breaks and we will return the next match. In the meantime, I'll see you"

No.pov Near the pokemon center

Oldman said with enigmatic smile "When thetime is came you will need to choose old and new love. If you choose the oldlove, the world will be safe and peaceful. But if you choose the new love, theworld will be destroyed.

End of the chapter

Hire is the tenth chapter. I hope you like it. I know this short chapter but next chapter I will try write little longer. Sorry for the long waiting. I'll may be skip some pokemon battles because I don't like to write it, but I have lot of ideal. What will happen this book .

Please write comment what do you think this book and what should I change it?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!