Chapter 14

No.pov

"Welcome everyone! This is the second semi-final in the tournament. I am Steven your host. It'll be a six on six pokémon battle. Who will face George? Aaron or Paul? And the battlefield is a Forest" Steven said excitedly.

This second semi-final matchup between Aaron, and Paul, of eilstone City, is about to begin! It'll be a 6-on-6 battle!" the referee said as he raised his flags in the air. "The trainers will be able to substitute their Pokémon at any time. It is allow to use Mega evolutions or Z-Moves. Is that understood?" Both trainers nodded their heads in agreement.

The referee continued. "The winner will be determined when one side's Pokémon are unable to battle! In addition one side will lose 3 pokemon we will take 5 minutes break and battlefield will change! Trainers, present your first Pokémon!"

Aaron took a first move "Lucario I choose you!" He angrily shouted. The blue wolf Pokémon ran in front of him and took a battle stance and let out a loud roar.

Paul tossed out his pokeball in the air and he said." Froslass standby for battle!" The pokémon come out. He is a humanoid Pokémon with a hollow torso that resembles a kimono. He wears a red band around his waist, reminiscent of an Obi. His body lacks feet and it floats in the air like its counterpart, Glalie. His arms are connected to the sides of his head, and flare at the wrists. The flared portion has dappled, light blue coloration. His hands consist of three small fingers. Froslass's head is shaped similar to a sideways water droplet, and is topped with two ice crystals that resemble horns. His head has several holes on it, resembling a mask. Through two of these holes, crystal blue eyes with yellow sclera can be seen. It also has a mouth below this "mask". He took a battle stance and let out a loud roar.

The referee looked at both Pokémon, confirming that they were the ones that had been chosen. Satisfied with what he see, he raised the flags and yelled, "Let the battle begin!"

Paul took the first move."Froslass use Ice Beam!" threw his head forward and powerful stream of ice came out of his mouth. The jet of ice made its way over to Lucario, before he meet Lucario.

Aaron called out his pokemon "Lucario dodge and then use Bone Rush!" The wolf pokemon nodded. He jumped left before the jet of ice hit him and he puts his paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone of energy, before starting to charged towards the humanoid pokemon, who stood across from him. He hit pokemon.

Paul called out his next attack." Froslass use Ice Shard!" He charge up. Meanwhile Aaron shouted the next moves. "Lucario use Bone Rush again!" The wolf pokemon created light green bone of energy, but before he could charge towards the humanoid pokemon. The Ice Shard hit Lucario, but he could get up and charged toward the humanoid pokemon.

Paul shouted. "Dodge!" But unfortunately to him Lucario hit the humanoid pokemon slamming the Pokémon into the wall. Aaron shouted "Lucario, finish this with Aura sphere!" The wolf Pokémon puts his hands together and created a blue ball of energy the ball of sphere made its way over to Froslass. Before he could get up Lucario hit the already weak Pokémon into the wall, behind Paul.

When the dust settled, the entire stadium could see that Froslass wasn't getting up anytime soon.

"Froslass is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner!" the referee announced.

Paul returned Froslss back into his Pokéball and selected the next pokemon.

"Ninjask standby for battle! " He shouted and he tossed out his pokeball in the air. Produced small, cicada-like Pokémon with two pairs of wings. His body is mostly black with accents of yellow and gray. Most of his head is yellow, but there is a solid band of black between his gleaming red eyes. The band expands into a circular pattern on his forehead, between two pointed crests on the sides of his head. The underside of his head is gray and segmented, making it somewhat resemble a veil. On its back is a patch of black with a stretch of yellow, shaped like an upside down letter Y. Most of its carapace and abdomen is black, but there is a ring of yellow near the tip. His gray insectoid arms extend from his chest, and usually have their small, yellow claws turned inward. There is a similar pair of back legs. He has large, veined wings with triangular, red tipping.