Note

Hi Fellow Readers and future Readers!

First, I wanted to thank you! I never thought I will reach 20k. So thank you.

I was thinking a lot about should I edit or not this book.

 I know I made some spelling and grammar mistakes. Plus some pokemon can mega evolve-which in the games can't. And some parts I just copied from my previous chapter and the whole story are not so original (So sorry for that), but it needed for the sequel,which i am currently working  on that with WestlandGamer. And i think it's orginal. :)

So you may wonder what else is holding me back to edit this book. I tell you this is the first book I wrote and I used this to prepare for my B2  English language exams. So it is a reminder for me of how I started to write and how much I progressed. Plus i am lossing my interst in to the pokemon. I only watched anime and how that is going now it not my cup of tea. At the moment I am only wathing  episodes where Ash progrresing with his world champion's rank or we got a returning charcter like Dawn, Iris or Korrina.

Back to the topic beferore i comptely got side tracked. I will not edit this book in the near futre. I will think about this if i am finished with the sequel.

Thank you if you sticking with this book and if you find any mistakes.(grammar,speling,storywise, or that pokemon can't do that)

Please let me know in civilized from in the comment section

And at last try to enjoy this book!

Sincerely

Assassin