Chapter twenty- nine

Start from the beginning

 ________________________________________________________

I changed into a white shirt, and a red skirt. I, then, found myself straightening my hair, watching the blonde waves smoothen.

"Molly, this isn't a fashion show." Eleanor says, grinning. "I cleaned up."

"Thanks, how's Alicia?"

"She's still asleep."

I put my comb down on the counter next to the sink, and slowly walk out. The loud knocking on the door stops me instantly.

"Are you guys ready yet!? After all, this was all for you!" Kimberly cries, impatiently, outside. I sigh, and unlock the door. Kimberly's glaring at me, Cole is standing behind her, and he doesn't take his eyes off me. I pretend to ignore, using Kimberly, after all sometimes, her attitude may as well be useful.

"Um, almost."

"Well, mind if we meet you, like later? Because I don't feel like joining you here." Kimberly says.

"You're more than welcome to." I groan.

"Okay then, goodbye! Love the hair!" I slam the door in her face.

"It's time?" Alicia says walking up to me.

"Oh, uh not quite, sorry." I smile, she looks very pale green. "Look, it's going to be fine, just answer some questions, how many quizzes have you taken in school?"

"Okay, I'm going to go change." She says. "And I don't think I'm worried. We're going to win." She stops. "Meaning prove him guilty."

"Of course." I say. But I don't know if I'm sure, 100% sure if Trevor Gayheart- Guy number four, is Rohypnol guy. Alicia passes the kitchen on her way.

"Molly look." She giggles, pointing at the trash can. "That's a lot of water bottles, what happened?"

 ________________________________________________________

"They're supposed to be here." I say, glancing at my watch, "Five minutes ago."

"We can wait; it's only 8:30." Alicia says. Eleanor stands right beside her, but of course Alicia doesn't know.

"Only? We're supposed to be there by nine." I say. "Kimberly promised to meet me at the lobby-" I watch Kimberly and Cole step in through the revolving door of the hotel.

"Wow, here they come. I wanted to stay here for a while." Alicia mutters.

"So we just came in and we have to leave right away?" Kimberly complains.

"What did you expect? It's not like you know how to get to the court," I say, rolling my eyes. "Just follow us on the highway, okay? I'll take Alicia, and you take... him." The only reason why I didn't even want to share a car with them is because of him. Luckily, Kimberly doesn't mind, she shrugs.

"Okay then." She says, and with that, she runs out of the lobby, by herself.

"Molly, I just gotta use the bathroom one last time." Alicia tells me, and she runs off. I need to follow her, I'm alone with Cole now, and I don't want to be. I glance at Eleanor, who's sanding right next to me.

"Molly, just go with her." She whispers.

"Wait, Alic-"

"Molly." My brother grabs my arm. "We need to talk."

"We do not." I say, glaring at him, and then I head for the door. He doesn't let go of me, so I accidentally lead him all the way to my car. I glance around, for Kimberly or Alicia. What is wrong with Kimberly? Doesn't she know that she supposed to bring him?