.24.

Days have past since your conversation with Dan and you've seemed to have caught the flu. Days of puking as dan tried to look after you and be a parent to Bella. Phil and martin had gone out to help clean out your parents old house.

You were currently in bed with fatigue as Dan was feeding Bella, as there was a knock at the door. You hear dan open the door as a shocked gasp comes out. Silence filled your room as you waited to see who was there.

Minuets passed. There was a quiet tap at your door as a head popped out. It was rosie. It had been months since she left. No contact. No nothing. Part of you wanted to shout at her but the other wanted to hug her glad to know she was okay. Yes she did leave to live with her family. She missed bellas birth. She had promised to text you but obviously didn't. You both just look at each other before you burst into tears. She walks in sitting on the bed as you get up and hug her.

"You look so different y/n." She says between sobs. You had gained weight and you weren't feeling amazing so she had a valid point. "You look amazing rosie. Why are you back so early?" You ask wiping your face. "Well im good now. I missed you k called the flat and you didnt answer so i texted phil and he explained everything. Im so sorry i wasn't here" she said wiping her eyes to stop the tears flowing down her pale cheeks.