.22.

If you want add me on snapchat and you can see what im up too!!

Its been a few weeks since we finished moving in. Needless to say alots changed. The house was no longer a flat. On the top floor, out of three, two bedrooms. One for myself and dan and one for phil. Below phil was bellas room to apparently "give us a break". A spare room then the downstairs with a kitchen lounge, office and hall.

Currently dans left with bella to do something. Phil was.   Well he was here but acting a bit strange. We both decided to tidy up and make dinner for once. Time flew past. Both Phil and i flop on the couch triumphantly awaiting Dan as the food was in the oven. All was silent as phil and i watched firefly (real good show made by the guy that did buffy. Highly recommend)

Half way through our mini marathon i here some rustling next to me i turn to see phil eating a box of malteesers. Dans malteesers. "Phil you do know Dan's gonna kill you. His otp is danteesers" i giggle as i take a few. "He shouldn't mind. Ill say it was you and he loves you too much to get mad" i laugh as we here the door handle move, as fast as possible Phil goes to put the malteesers back as i lay covering the hole sofa.

"We're back" dan said in the hall. Phil was by the door grinnng before going to them. Hes never this happy. Bella crawls her way into the room as i pick her up and kiss her on the head. I stand up and leave the room glancing at dan and phil. They were with someone. Someone i grew up with. Martin. Martin stayed at my house but never mentioned Phil. The phans obviously knew about him from tours ect. But i never out it together. I put bella down as i run and hug him. He had been away for months when i left home i never saw him. And i missed him. I buried my face into his chest and giggled as tears left my face. "Heya y/n you doing okay" he asks laughing. I missed him so much. Thanks dan.

Sorry its short i gotta go to work now bye -kay x