.8.

Dans pov

"Can i have a chat dan" y/n dad asks.

"Yes sir lets go to the office"i reply as we leave.

Little did I know this was a bad thing. As soon as we get into the office he shuts the door locking it holding me against the wall.

"you're gonna pay for what you've done" he spits.

"what do you mean pay sir" I stutter as he grits his teeth.

"y/n isn't ment to have this! She doesn't deserve this. She made Phil leave and she made me go into debt and she's ugly I never talk about what she does cuz she's a failier and won't ever be good" he shouts into my face. Spit everywhere. I push him off me.

"don't ever say that about y/n she is amazing and she is going to be a amazing mother and if you have that problem I recommend you get out of our house! I say

"fine I will" he says unlocking the door and storming out. You follow shortly after.

"come on y/m/n we are leaving!" He commands.

"but honey I haven't seen my kids in so long and-"

"no buts woman" he shouts.

"you know what I want a divorce y/d/n YOU'VE PUSHED ME AROUND ALL THESE YEARS SO GET OUT AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" She shouts back throwing her wedding ring at him. Y/ns dad leaves swearing.

"its okay mum" you hear Phil trying to comfort his mother as y/n sits there quietly looking scared. You go up and sit beside her. Placing your hand on hers giving a reassuring squeeze.

"its okay y/n I'm here for you"

Oh shizzle my nizzles. So sorry for this being short I'm thinking next chapter I could add something, you guys choose from below.

1. Face reveal

2. Q and slay (if so leave some q materinos)

3.little bio about meeee