.32.

Phils pov

The sound of a high pitched scream filled the halls, causing you and martin to wake up.  You share a glance at martin with a knowing look. You both sit up and wait.

The wait wasnt long, as about five minuet later dan was standing infront of us smiling.

"Who wants to come meet him then" he smiles. Instantly Martin and i hug Dan before following him into the room.

Y/n was sat up in the bed sweaty and red holdind a tiny human in her arms. She looks up obviously tired as she hands the baby to Dan as martin and i sit on the guest chairs. "Thought of any names??" Martin asks

They glance at each other.

"Frank Michael Howell" they say in unison.

----time skip of 1 month----

Y/n pov

"Martin can you feed frankie i gotta clean bella" i ask from the kitchen. "Yeah sure" he replies picking up frank and picking up the ready made bottle before sitting down and feeding him.

"God she always makes such a mess" i sigh sweeping the floor. "Sowy" a little voice called. I look up wide eyed to see bella frowning in her chair. I look at martin, his expression same as mine. "Martin stay there" i yell running out the door rushing up the stairs into phils room. I dont care they are filming a video its important. Bursting through the door they both jump startled, whiskers on their face. "BELLA SAID HER FIRST WORD" i practically shout.

Sorry this is short but im shook. I had 1.05k like 2 hours ago. Now i have 1.12k and im shook. Thank you again.

Follow me on
instagram- fulltimetrashy
Youtube- ceilidhisboring