.15.

It's 11 pm as I wrote this so ..

dans pov

"y/n these last few months have been amazing and I know we've only been together for a short while but I feel like I could live with you for eternity. So y/n y/l/n will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?"i ask smiling at y/n.

"yes Dan yes I will" she says tears forming in her eyes. Life was perfect. I slip the ring onto her finger and kiss her forehead grinning. Nothing could go wrong now.

But I was wrong.

As we pull away from our embrace the doorbell rings. Who could be coming here on Christmas. I walk to the door and open it to see a out of breath Phil.

"Dan did you do it?" He asks panting

"Yeah did you come here all the way from London just for that" i ask laughing.

"NO I need to talk to y/n actually" he says standing up straight. I let him in the house and he says his hellos and signals for y/n to join him in the hall way.

Y/n pov

I walk out to join Phil as he frowns

"What's happened" I ask worried.

"Y/n dad is dead....he killed himself but he left a note for both of us.. mine is just about how proud he was of me.. but I didn't read yours so here" Phil says handing me a letter.

I hold it as I look up at phil . Slowly I open it and read.

My dearest y/n I'm sorry I never spoke well of you. You've made me feel so proud and now we're apart I realise this. Your mother and I loved you and Phil so much. I noose very ment what I said but now your mother is gone I'm gone too. I hope you understand. Love dad x

Tears formed in your eyes as you read that. Dad's gone...

Sorry it's so short but I'm tired so sorry But new chapters are gonna take longer.