.13.

Dans pov

Y/n was getting on fine with my parents. My mum took a shining to her and now there talking about childhood.

"So Dan basically constantly played the Llama  song so much you ended up banning it." Y/n giggles.

"Yep so how was your child hood" she's asks y/n. Shit.

Y/n pov

"Well I can't remember the beginning as there was a little accident but growing up was pretty fun I mean once I was twelve I found Dan and Phil and that was my life as they inspired me to start YouTube and then a few months ago  I moved here and met them and stuff" you laugh.

"Well isn't that sweet. Are you excited to be a mother?" She asks.

"Very much so yes I can't wait to meet her" you smile.

"I'm sure Dan can't wait aswell " she laughs.

"We should go shopping before the baby's born get to know one another more ." She suggests

"Sounds great"

*few month time skip you're 8 months pregnant it's Christmas eve and you and Dan are at his parents yeah literally shit*

You are all watching tv you, Dan and Adrian on the sofa with the parents on their own chairs. Phil was staying with chris and pj for the holidays. You felt sorry for leaving phil out but he insisted you and Dan spent time with his family alone.

"I might go to bed early it's getting harder to sleep so I'm gonna try a bit earlier" you sigh getting up. Dan gets up with you.

"I'll come up with you don't want you to be alone as your pretty close"