.16.

Y/n pov

It has been over a month since your dad's death and you've honestly done nothing. You've stayed off all social media and haven't done any videos. Your followers were worried and so was Dan and Phil.

You were sat on the sofa watching random phan crack videos on the TV. But half way through Dan and Phil come in. They walk into the lounge and you see them look at each other.  They both walk and stand in front of the TV making you have to look at them.

"Why?" You whine sitting up.

"You miss y/l/n are going to get up get washed get changed and do a live show with Phil and I and explain why you've been so inactive" they both say.

You groan as you get up and walk into the bathroom and get in the shower.

///le time skip///

You hear Dan and Phil start the show as your in the kitchen getting drinks.

"So guys as you know y/n lives with us and so of you are probably wondering where the hell  she's gone so now if we wait she'll be in soon" Dan says as they both go quiet.

I walk in with two glasses of ribena  for Dan and Phil and a glass of water for me.

"Here now if you would excuse me i need to do something" I say putting the glasses down and walking out to the bathroom.

As I sit down I get a weird sensation as I look down to see water on the floor "Not today please" I say to myself. But as soon as I finish I get a sharp pain in my lower back. I sat on the side of the bath as I take in deep breaths. "Okay just call Dan and breath" I say again.

Dans pov

"Is y/n okay asks phangurl66 " Phil reads

"Yeah she's fine just family issues" I answer. Phil continues to talk to the show but then I hear shouting.

"Phil hang on listen" I say as he goes quiet.

"DAN PHIL SOMEONE HELP ME OW" y/n yells. Both Phil and I look at each other.

"Phil stay with the show you know the code word" I say rushing out of the room to were y/n went.

Y/n pov

Dan runs into the room as I lay on the floor.

"GET ME UP WE NEED TO GO!" I shout as Dan helps me up.

"PHIL END THE SHOW CODE MINI TOTORO " Dan shouts. He lifts my up and runs holding me bridal style to the stairs.  Phil joins us as they both carry me down the stairs.

////le time skip til the hospital////

"Come on y/n one more push" Dan says. I scream in pain clenching dans hand. Phil is outside calling dans family and some of our remaining family like Martin our older brother.

I scream and push till I feel like a weight has been taken away. With the relief I open my eyes to see Dan with tears in. His eyes looking at the doctor as they wrap the little girl in a blanket and hand her to me.

"Shes  adorable" I say smiling

"Look she's opening her eyes" Dan says kissing my cheek looking in awe  at the little human we created.

"Shes  got your eyes" I smile looking into my little girls brown eyes.

"Are we sure about the name" I ask look at Dan. He nods and kisses the baby's head.

"Hello Bella rose"

Oh shit baby is here opinion???