.4.

A/n i kinda skipped so now its been 4 months since you moved in to your apartment and its the beginning of december.

Dans pov

I cant believe y/n is phils sister. I am a huge fan of her youtube. When she first started phil and i would watch her old rant videos about us. He obviously knew it was his sister. He changed his last name to lester just to keep her safe. But obviously thats all down the loo. But over these few months ive been distant because i have found myself falling for her...

Y/n pov

I cant stop thinking of his eyes. The dark brown with hints of lighter brown is stuck in my mind. I havent even talked to him, and look at the way now hes my brothers best friend.

"Hey y/n" phil asks walking into the lounge. Dan was in his room doing whatever and rosie was at her parents as it was the holiday season.

"Yeet?" You say giggling

"Dan and I were invited to a  christmas party at the youtube space are you going" he asks sitting beside you on the sofa.

"Probably yeah why" you say giving a confused look.

"Just wondering we're leaving about eightish is that okay" he asks looking at you.

"Yeah i better have a shower now ill take forever to get ready" you laugh getting up and going to your apartment to shower.

*time skip brought to you by holsom howell*

You finish putting on your dress and makeup, and walk out of your apartment to go to dan and phils. You knock on the door and enter.

"Hello phan are you ready" you call walking into the lounge and laying on the sofa.

"For the last time y/n stop calling us phan its never gonna happen" dan and phil yell in unison from their rooms.

"Are you both acceptible for me to come in your rooms" you yell back bored.

"yeah" dan shouts

"No" phil replies

"Damn it phil hurry up" you say walking into dans room laying on his bed.

"Hey" you say whilst he attempts to do a tie.

"Hi... ugh i hate ties" he says throwing the tie onto the bed as he trys to find something else to wear.

"Here" you say grabbing the tie and walking over to him and put the tie round his neck tieing it. Then it happens. You make eye contact with him. Faces centimeters apart. He looks at your lips as you finish doing the tie but quickly looks back at you. At this point you knew you were in love with the one and only , Dan Howell.

Oooooo what is going to happen man. What do you think im proud of this one. But i cant write for shit. Yeah. So new capter tomorrow so stay tuned.