.23.

This is where i want to be. Cuddled up to dan. But hes busy. Phil, martin  and bella asleep. This was perfect. You were watching old dan moments as dan was in the office editing his new video. You decide to go see him after this last video (video above)

That video got you thinking. You and Dan never really talked about the future. Did he want more kids? All these thoughts flooded your head as you walked downstairs to the office.

Dan was sat in the chair staring at the screen cutting out and changing the video. He was so into it he didn't even see you come in. You decided not to scare him for the benefit of your family so you just cleared your throat. Dan turns surprised at your presents. He moves back signaling for you to sit with him. You move over pulling a chair sitting next to him. "Why are you still up?" Dan asks surprised and tired. "Dunno missed you i guess" you reply. "Okay real reason" Dan chuckles "i was binge watching your old live shows" you say lowering your head. "Can i ask you something?" you ask looking up. A feeling growing weird in your stomach. Maybe it was just nerves but you felt sick all of a sudden. You excused yourself quickly before puking into the toilet downstairs. Dan being the concernd boyfriend rushed in holding your hair back whilst rubbing your back "you okay??" He asks as you flush the toilet "probably just food. You laugh.

"Anyway i was gonna ask i.. saw a video and someone asked if you wanted kids... you said yes.. 2 or 3." You say looking at Dan "do you want more kids?" You ask yawning. "Depends. See how good Bella is then maybe" he laughs picking you up and carrying you up stairs as you slowly fall asleep in his arms. Him placing you onto the bed as he crawls next beside you kissing your cheek before slowly drifting off to sleep.