3.The party

**This chapter contains mention of sexual actions.

"Guys I really think we should leave now." Sadie said with a very concerned tone in her voice.
"No, 6:30 means 8:30. Especially if you're dealing with teenagers." Millie told her concerned friend.
The kids we all laying on Millie's huge bed. They were all in their outfits which they bought earlier.
Millie was wearing high waisted three button black shorts with a beige colored body suit. Alone with leather beige colored converse. Her hair was braided on the side and the rest flowed down to her neck.
Sadie was wearing a purple romper with adidas on. Her hair was curled and pinned up. She also wore a chocker with her initials on it 'ss'.
Noah wore joggers with a white tank top on. He had high top white
Nike's on. His hair was slicked back.
The group was on the bed for a while. Talking about random things, like would happen if they decided to kill everyone in the world, or what would happen if aliens came to earth and decided to just be like "What's up mother fuckers, we taking over". They even took short naps to recharge themselves, so they wouldn't be entirely tired at the party.
"Guys wake up, lets go." Noah said as he tapped his friends. They woke up confused, but then realized what was going on. The got up and adjusted themselves, they still looked decent. They grabbed there phones and Sadie grabbed her shoulder bag. It came in handy when they were in crowded places and didn't want to face the devastation that they lost their phones.
They all migrated down stairs and told Charlie about the party. Charlie had nothing to do, well yet, so agreed to drive the kids to the party. Even if It was last minute.
The kids arrived at the party and saw tons and tons of people. Some looked drunk already, others were laying on the grass laughing their ass off. Millie rolled her eyes.

To late to go home now

Millie didn't like parties. She'd much rather blast music in her own house.
Sadie on the other hand was excited. She'd always tell people that she wasn't the party type, but she'd never been to a party. Maybe she was secretly a party girl, maybe she'd would find that out.
Noah was excited too. He could meet some guys so his best friends wouldn't tease him.
The three friends thanked Charlie for dropping them off and got out the car. They walked up to the house and examined every last bit of it. They walked in and weren't surprised at what they saw, and even smelled. The strong smells of weed and alcohol danced in the air. Sweet and bitter almost. People everywhere. Laughter and playful screams filled the air. People were having fun, that made Millie actually happy.
The friends hadn't noticed that they were just standing there until they saw Maddie approach them.
"You guys came. Great. You all look really good by the way!" Maddie shouted. It was loud because everyone was as shouting and the loud music didn't help either.
"Yea of course! Wouldn't miss this opportunity!" Sadie said to Maddie.
"Yea of course! How do you like it Millie!" Maddie asked. Trying to at least get something out of the girl. She looked bothered.
"It's actually pretty cool! I'll say I'm impressed" Millie said as she gave Maddie a half smile. Maddie smiled back.
Maddie motioned for the three friends to follow her. She held a grip on Sadie's hand since there was so many people.
"Little pro tip," Maddie said as she continued to walk, "don't take a drink from anyone!"
"Dully notes!" Noah said as a response.
"I'm taking you guys to the back by the way. You're either in the house, or by the pool. So not many people will be in the back." Maddie tells the friends.
As they make their way to the back, they notice 3 boys on a couch. Two are very visible, the other one was getting his face sucked off by a girl. The tension between them seemed fake as fuck to Millie. And she would know, she'd seen it happen before.
The boy on the couch held the girl tightly. On hand around her waist and the other gripping her thigh. Her hands were snaked around his neck, and one was holding his face. He went down and started kissing her neck and shoulders. Giving her hickeys that were red ass hell. He returned back to her lips and she visited his neck as well. The boy threw his head back, loving what the girl was doing to him. Millie rolled her eyes.

Fake ass

He lifted his head up and opened his eyes. He saw his best friend with three other people behind her. He looked at the girl on him and smirked. Then he spoke.
"Yo Madds." He said as the girl continued to kiss him on his neck jaw line.
Maddie rolled her eyes and still stood waiting for him to excuse the girl. He lifted the girl up off of him and told her to go somewhere else. He whipped off the lip gloss that was all over his lips, neck and jaw. The girl walked back into the house and gave Maddie a look.
"Bitch." The girl said, loud enough for Maddie to hear. Maddie rolled her eyes and motioned for the three friends, confused at what just happened, to sit down.
"Thought you hated Iris because of how she treated me." Maddie noted as she looked at the boy.
"I was horney, she was horney. What do ya expect." The boy said with a smirk.
"Yes madds, Finn's just one horney ass person." Another boy mentioned as he laughed. Millie looked down and rolled her eyes.

That wasn't funny

"Whatever. Anyway these are the people I was telling you guys about. This is Noah, Sadie, and Millie." The girl told her friends, "Guys this is Finn, Caleb, and Gaten."
"Nice to meet you guys." Sadie said as she shoot them a smile. The boys smiled back. Sadie liked Caleb's smile.
"You guys liking the party?" Gaten asked as he sat up and put his phone away.
"I mean it's impressive, but we've only been here for like 10 minutes. So we don't entirely know." Noah mentioned as he shrugged.
"Understandable." Gaten replied back.
Millie noticed the Finn boy and examined him. He was attractive , but seemed like a douche.

He's a joke.

"Is this your guys first party?" Finn asked the group.
"Yea we'v-" Sadie was cut off by Finn.
"I don't want you to answer." Finn said as he sat up just a bit. Sadie sat back and raised one of her eyebrows.
"I want her to answer." Finn said as he pointed to Millie. Millie was currently looking down so was confused to look up to people staring at her. She didn't even do anything yet.
"What?" She said as she looked at everyone's faces.