12.Lies, Betrayal, sneakiness

There faces were shocked. Everyone, especially Maddie's. Millie had told them everything. About how her and Finn were sneaking around, about how she lied and that she really did want him that night on the roof. She told them that she saw Iris the same night that they had seen her. She told them everything including why her and Iris were fighting. And she even told them about how she wanted to make Finn jealous. They all were shocked. They wanted to say something, honestly they wanted to yell, and cry, and laugh, and apologize and everything. But they sat there, on Millie's bed, speechless. Finn walked out; he felt bad and couldn't face anyone.
"So can you guys say something! Ouch." Millie flinched as her moving caused more pain. Sadie didn't say anything but she did get up and tend to Millie's bruises. The rest of them were shocked.
"Millie I'm sorry, I didn't realize what Finn was doing I should have-" Maddie was cut off by a very pissed Millie.
"Maddie you know what it's ok. I'm the stupid one. I saw Finn in his act at the party and I still wanted him."

And I still do. He understands me...

"Tell her." Caleb said all of a sudden. He removed his hand from Sadie's waist and stood up.
"Tell me what?" Millie said as she stepped forward.
"What? No, not now" Gaten said. Maddie nodded her head in agreement.
"TELL ME WHAT?!" Millie shouted.
Caleb looked at Maddie and Gaten, who seemed to look nervous. But Caleb didn't give two shits. She needed to know, so he was gonna tell her.
"So Finn started dated Iris when they were in seventh grade. Iris was likable all the way up until freshman year, where she felt threaten by Maddie. So Iris started making up rumors about Maddie. Finn believed them for about a month but then soon realized that they were all lies. He broke up with Iris and started dating Maddie. But, Maddie and Finn broke up because they agreed they were better off friends. Maddie isn't a jealous person, she's just protective. Iris still wants Finn. And we just want you to watch out for him. I mean yea he's our friend, but he turned Iris into something bad. And we just don't want it to happen to you." Caleb spitted out the whole story. Millie had a confused look on her face. She turned around and walked out. Wanting to talk to Finn. Wanting to make him feel like shit.
"Millie oh my gosh, I hav-"
"You use girls." Millie made direct eye contact with Finn, not talking her eyes off of him.
"I wh-"
"You take advantage of girls. You take the pretty ones, and turn them into something bad, turn them into one of your hoes. Ha, yea I heard the story. And I'm pretty sure there are more stories. More stories of you screwing over girls. Finn I don't know what you felt with me, or what you wanted to do with me. But whatever it is, please stop it. You don't have a heart, so how could I have possibly believed that you had one for me. All you want to do is make out with girls and get in their pants. And I understand everything about your little act. But one thing I don't understand is why the fuck, you would think girls would help you forget your problems. Are we toys?Are we something that you just use to distract yourself from life. Finn I'm gonna need you to stay away from me for a while. Until I feel myself start to come back into reality. You'll always be the person who understands me more then my friends and family, but you'll also always be an asshole."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Iris are you sure you want my help with this, you know I hate hurting people." The girl sitting on Iris' kitchen counter said.
"That bitch made me bleed, and I have scars every fucking where. So yes, we are going to make her wish she never messed with me."
"Iris you came at her first what the hell!"
"You're my sister are you with me or not! I helped you when you needed help."
"Step-sister. But fine...We better not get caught up with the cops again."
"We won't"
Iris walked out the kitchen and went into the living room. She came back in with a big box labeled "random shit". But it didn't look so random to her sister. In the box was alcohol, date rape, rope, hammers, duck tape, Polaroid Cameras, and make up. In her sisters eyes, this bitch was crazy.
"Not this box, Iris come on now." Iris didn't lift her head or respond. She started pulling out things from the box. Something you should know about Iris, is that before she became a total bitch, she was a nice person. Really sweet and likable, and a nerd. She loved school and got all good grades. She was amazing with technology and still is. So she can hack into anything in a matter of second. Which was about to come in handy.
"Ok so you're in right?" Maddie asked the girl.
"Yea.."
"Good answer sisy."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Oh shit😱 Did I just throw another character at y'all!! I think ya girl did. Too bad y'all can't know who she is until the next chapter. Anyway I know this chapter is super short, but that's only because next chapter will be long. And full of betrayal 😳😳😳. Hope you guys liked this chapter and I also hope you guys are liking the story so far. I keep feeling like it's going no where but then I remember what I'm about to throw at you guys and I think "babygirl they not even ready for whats about to come". 😏😏😏Y'all not ready 😛😛😛😛. Comment comment comment it's always appreciated!!!
-
-
-Dreamy•❤️