4.Pretty eyes

"What?" Millie said with a startled tone in her voice.
"Answer my question." Finn asked Millie.
Millie looks at him and tilted her head a little.

Who the fuck does he think he is

"Why can't someone else answer it? The hell." Millie was confused. Why did he want her to answer. There was two other people who could have possibly answered his question. So why her?
"Because I want you to answer it." Finn says. Finn looks at the girl.

Damn she's really hot

He'd seen plenty of hot girls but she was just, different someone how. But he was pissed that she wasn't gushing over him. All girls did it, why wasn't she doing it.
"I don't have to answer your bloody question! Get someone else to do it" Millie snapped at the boy.
Finn heard the British accent that she so strongly had. He kinda thought it was cool.
"She doesn't like new people.." Noah told Finn.
Noah and Sadie could tell that their friend was irritated. She hated when people told her what to do. So they knew if he kept going, then this wouldn't end right.
"Whatever, pretty eyes. I'll get to you later." Finn scoffed. Why did he want to talk to yo Millie so badly.

It's not that important to talk to me, is it?!

Millie rolled her eyes and continued to fidget with her fingers. Finn kept his eyes on her and the rest of the kids just looked at each other. Finn's friends were embarrassed. Finn was always an asshole to girls who he couldn't get right away. Something told the friends he definitely was going to get to her later. They just wondered how we would do it this time.
While everyone was either confused or irritated, Nick, Finn's brother, came into the picture.
"Yo Finn, come play." He told his brother who sat on the couch.
"Oh yea, you guys should come too. Finn's great at playing." Maddie said as they all got up. Millie stayed sitting though. Not wanting to even see Finn again.
"Mills you coming?" Sadie asked her friend.
"Nah I'm good, have fun without me." Millie wasn't in the mood, and her friends knew that.

Finn walked up on stage with his guitar and walked over to the mike. The crowed went crazy, especially all the girls. They reached out for him as if he was some kind of super star. He smirked as he just took in all the screams and shouts of his name.
"Finn I love you!!"
"BABE!!"
"You're such a heartthrob!"
Finn smiled.
"Alright alright alright! How's everyone liking my brothers party?!" He shouted to everyone. The crowed responded with a loud
"Its awesome man"
or
"so damn fun"
"That's what I'm talking about." Finn shouted,
"let's get this party started."
Finn started strumming his guitar and started singing.
"Well, she was just seventeen!
You know what I mean!
And the way she looked was way beyond compare!
So how could I dance with another?!
Oh when I saw her standing there!"
Millie's head shot up. She stared tapping her feet and mouthing the words of the song. A smile grew on her face. She got up and walked toward the crowd to see Finn on stage not only playing, but singing.

He's good

She stood in the back, not drawing any attention to herself.
"She wouldn't dance with another?!
Oh when I saw her standing there!"
He played the guitar like his life depended on it. He was in sync with the music and Millie could see that she found his weakness. He sucked in his cheeks and made the silliest faces. But he was good, really good, and Millie found that attractive.

"Yeah well since I saw her standing there!!" Finn shouted the very last lyrics of the song. Everyone went crazy. Millie just smirked and went back to the couch. She loved the way his voice sounded and the way he was so passionate about what he did. She was in love with this boys love of music. She was in love with it, because it reminded her of how much she was in love with it.

Deep in thought as she was, she was still snapped out of it by Gaten. "Yo Millie, did you hear Finn?" He asked Millie as the rest of them sat down on the couches.
"Yea pretty eyes did you hear me sing and play." Finn asked with a smirk.

Why am I ever asking, of course she didn't hear me.

"Yea, I did. I watched too." Millie said, surprising everyone in the area.
"Wait really?" Caleb said, not really expecting the girl to speak.

Yea really!

"Yea, you're pretty good. You have good taste in music. I like that in a person, only because music is apart of me too." Millie told everyone, though everyone was still shocked that she not only heard, but watched.
"Thanks." Finn smirked. He was kinda glad that the girl watched him, shocked as hell, but glad.
"Yep." Millie nodded, then proceeded to fidget with her fingers.
Finn was interested in this girl though, he wanted to know more about her.
"What kind of music do you like?" Finn asked the girl.
"Huh?" Millie lifts up her head. It was really loud and they could barley hear each other.
"Music, what kind do you like?" He asked the girl once more.
"Any kind I guess. I love Beyoncé and Adele. Nikki Minaj is cool too. I like some bands. My favorite song is Over by Honers. I can also rap a verse from the song monsters. All music, music is my happy place." Millie ranted on, to the boy. Finn was happy with her answer.
"Well we have something in common." Finn stated.
"Yea..seems like we do."

The rest of the night was pretty fun. They danced and listened to music. Caleb gave Sadie her first puff of weed and Sadie absolutely loved it. Noah became real close with the guys and he tried weed as well. He didn't really like it, so him and Gaten bonded. Millie and Finn talked about music. Millie also tried weed, it relaxed her. But she was with Maddie, she'd much rather eat it. The two groups really hit it off, and quickly became one big group of friends. Even Millie liked the group.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The big night soon came to an end and Millie and her friends found themselves wanting it to continue forever. They had so much fun with the group, even Finn was alright. As long as they could bond over music, It would be fine.
Millie fell back onto her bed and smiled looking back at her first party, but also because she was finally home.

I missed you my beloved bed

Millie was about to knock right out when she heard a loud ding come from her phone. She looked at it, unknown number. But by the looks of the first text, she knew exactly who it was.

Unknown- What's up pretty eyes

Pretty eyes👀❤️- How'd you get my number?

Unknown- I have my ways

Pretty eyes👀❤️- 🙄🖕🏾

Unknown- Okay, okay. Your friend Noah gave it to me.

Pretty eyes👀❤️- Ugh, I hate him

Unknown- He's pretty cool, just gotta get him around more guys

Pretty eyes👀❤️- Yea ig

You have changed Unknown to Finn🙄

Finn🙄- You wanna hang out with us tomorrow

Pretty eyes👀❤️- can't, have plan with friends

Finn🙄- No you don't, I texted your friends and they said they would hang out with us

Pretty eyes👀❤️- ugh, Idk, maybe, I'll thinks about it

Finn🙄- haha, ok

Pretty eyes👀❤️- I'm going to bed now

Finn🙄- Goodnight pretty eyes👀❤️

Pretty eyes👀❤️- Night🙄
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Omg!! Yes! Yes! I loved this chapter so much😁😁. Truly proud of myself. Also because I wrote five or six parts in under a day😝. Mama got skill. Well I hope you guys like it. Iris will be popping up a lot more, just get ready. Please comment, it is much appreciated.
-
-
-Dreamy❤️