11.Iris

"Wheeeeeereeee is fiinnnnn?" Iris slurred. She was drunk as usual and horny as fuck.
"He doesn't want you! Jesus get that through your head hoe." Maddie said as she rolled over her eyes.
"That wasn't what he was saying when he was gripping my thighs, kissing me, and making me mo-"
"Bitch shut up!!" Sadie yelled. Sadie didn't know the story behind iris, but she knew she hated her.
"You knoooooooooow what! I'll Fiiiiiind him ugh, myself." Iris stumbled off into the night and knocked into everything that was in front of her.
"I'd smash." Caleb shrugged.

Iris was walking, drunk as hell. She couldn't see straight and she couldn't speak straight. She knew what she was doing to her body, and she really wanted to resort back to her old self. But she didn't have the courage too. Plus, she couldn't give up something that made her numb and feel all good inside.
She staggered along the streets of Canada. Not caring about anything. She just needed to find the person who could make her not horny any more, Finn.
As she walked, she heard two people faintly talking. She looked around until she saw something. She saw Finn, and some girl she knew she saw before. She walked over to him, with a big ass smile on her face.
"Fiinnnnnn babyyyyy" she slurred her words, making her noticeably drunk. Finn stoop up and looked at Iris. He walked to her and pulled her aside. Millie a little jealous. But she had no idea why.
"Iris what the fuck you need to go."
"No babyyyy, come onnnn. I'm horny! Make me feeeeeeeeeeellll somethiiing." Iris pulled him closer and whispered something, "let's have some fun." And with that Iris threw herself onto him. The kiss between them wasn't really sincere, it was mostly Iris. Finn pushed her off.
"Iris go home."
"Finn what the fuck. You weren't saying this two daysssssss agoo." Millie's face changed. Two days ago?? That was when Finn came to her house, right? Well it was around that time. Either way; he kissed her with the same lips that he kissed Iris with. She felt something with Finn, but it turns out it was fake as hell. Just like him.
"Iris you can have him.."

Fuck Millie no, please no..

"Millie I was drunk, I'm sorry please."
"Come on Finn, stop using that as your excuse for everything." With that, Millie walked into the house. Finn was screwed.

Second time fucking up.

"Iris.."
"You ready to gooo babe?"
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE, YOU DIRTY ASS HOE!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"And we fed the giraffes and we we saw a bunch of wild cats and omg it was beautiful." Millie's mom went on and on about there trip. And Millie's phone kept buzzing, on and on.
"Do you need to check that sweetie?" Millie's mom asked. Millie looked at her phone, just to see if it was important.

5 missed calls from Finn🙄

2 missed FaceTime calls from finn🙄

7 unopened text from finn🙄

119 unopened text messages from 'squad'

119, Jesus this is why I hate group chats.

"Um some of it is." Millie told her mom, referring to the texts messages and calls by Finn that weren't important.
"Well that's ok, I have to go meet your dad at the office. I'll see you later, take care sweetie." Millie's mom kissed her on the forehead and walked out. Millie was always upset when her parents left, but this time she wasn't upset. She opened the text messages from 'squad' and read the ones that looked interesting.

Soft served🍨: So 6:00 right🤔?

Chocolate daddy😜🍫: Yep👍🏽, bring a jacket. The restaurant is always so cold for no reason😣