14.I forgive you..?

Grace looked over her shoulder and into the house. She knew Maddie was in the house and she knew she would not approve of her helping the enemy. But Grace and Millie went way back. And Millie had no idea that grace and Iris were step sisters. Which made Grace so shocked but so relieved at the same time. Just so she wouldn't cause any suspension, Grace agreed and grabbed her phone and a jacket. She got in the car with Millie and Millie pulled out of the Cul-de-sac. She began to tell grace everything, about how all her friends were mad at her and how everything was just fucked. In case you need to know how Grace and Millie are connected, brace yourself......they're cousins. Yep, so basically Millie and Iris are Cousin-in-Laws. Go figure.
"And they won't even let me explain!!"
"Millie.."
"I mean it's not like I actually tried to."
"Millie I think you sho-"
"But they know I'm not like that!"
"Millie plea-"
"But I do have a repu-"
"IRIS DID IT!"
Millie looked at grace. She pulled over on the highway and turned towards Grace once more. Her eyes full of rage, but her body full of confusion.
"How do you know?"
"Grace is my step-sister. She asked me to help her because she always helps me with stuff. I don't really like confrontation." Grace shrugs, "I couldn't refuse or say no or whatever, she would have made me regret it. So I helped. But I swear I wasn't the one who got into your phone. She was. Before she turned all bitchy and bad, she was a sweet person. And she was a badass with technology. She could hack into anything in a matter or seconds. If anyone needed anything or needed to delete something before getting caught, she was the girl to do so. She could even hack into government classified information. She had a paper about 9/11 and just hacked into the government to get information. Yea she got caught and all, but that's besides the point. How many people do you know can hack into the governments databases. So she just used that to her advantage. She still knows her with technology and can ruin anyone quickly. And that's what she did to you, she ruined you. She used her geek skills and used it to fuck up your life. All because you fought her. All because she doesn't like you. I'm sorry.."
Millie was shocked. She thought for sure that Iris had not done it. She was sure Iris was too stupid or too caught up with herself. Obviously she was willing to go lower then low. Millie took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but her palms were sweaty and she couldn't contain herself. As she was trying to calm down, Grace's phone rang. Millie and Grace both looked at each other, then at the phone, then back at each other. It was Iris.

Shit

This bitch won't go away

Can't believe we have a connection some how

Ewww

Ugh

"MILLIE!" Grace had been calling Millie's name. The phone wouldn't stop ringing.
"Answer it and say something about grandma needing help." Grace nodded, picked up the phone, and slid her finger over to answer.
"Hello?" Grace was nervous but Iris couldn't tell. Which was typical. The world could be ending and Iris wouldn't know. The bitch was just slow.
"Where are you! Come back here."
"I went to go help my grandma with something. She's getting older and needs help sometimes, ya know." That was actually true. Their grandma wasn't at her good years. She was weak and couldn't do stuff on her own. But she managed to smile everyday.
"When you're done you come straight home."
"You're not my mom, goodbye."
"GRA-"
Grace and Millie started laughing, that girl was truly annoying. Millie gathered herself together, and got from the side of the highway and continued to drive.
"How do I end this shit? I want to see my friends." Millie asked her cousin.

Especially Finn

I miss his touch

God I miss it so much

"It won't be easy, especially since she can hack into anything. You'll need a new phone, and you need to erase your data. But I don't know what to do about your friends." Grace was being helpful to Millie. She knew Millie since they were babies.
"But why can't you just hurt the bitch, I mean you're so tough and all." Millie thought about that.