1.

"Dad will literally kill your ass. Another speeding ticket, really Stiles? C'mon!" I said leaving school with my brother, Stiles.

"In my defense I use to be very careful, it's not my fault, it happens... sometimes."Stiles clarifies.

"Sometimes?" I raised my eyebrow. "The last time I checked, if dad wasn't the sheriff, you'd have 17 speeding tickets."

"Look, I don't want to talk about this with you, okay? Mind your own business, pretty lady." he said with a sassy attitude leaving me speechless.

"I wonder where did you get that sassiness from, oh right... from your sister." Isaac comes and says smiling at me affectionately. 

"That's right!" I said smiling even wider as Stiles merely rolled his eyes.

"No, that's not right, actually, that's the biggest lie ever!" Stiles gestures at us.

"Hi." Malia arrives furiously throwing books into her bag.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This is wrong! School is wrong, Math is wrong, I hate my life." she answered with a snort and we laughed.

"Do you want me to help you study?" Isaac said to Malia and I smiled right away, I knew his game.

"No." she answered dryly.

"Ouch." Isaac smiled at her, "Why not?"

"Because if I needed your help I would've asked." she turned to him with a pointed look.

"Let me prove you wrong." He answered quickly, with a sly and self satisfied expression on his face.

"Guys can you stop?" Stiles said with a look of disgust. "This is worst than watching Titanic."

"Hey!" I kicked his arm, "You know I love that movie!"

"Yes, that's why I mentioned it." He started walking backwards with a smirk on his face.

"Someone is coming." Malia says and Stiles immediately stops walking.

"Someone fast." Isaac finishes the sentence.

We all spin to the same direction and we a see Lydia running towards us. "Scott is in trouble!" She says and we all go after her to see some supernatural creature that we've never seen before beating up on Scott. The creature has werewolf fangs  and blue eyes. The claws on his hands looks like a kanima, though.Isaac attacks with his werewolf powers but the guy that looks like a werewolf but wasn't a werewolf knocks him aside.  

 "True Alpha? Where's your power, Scott?" He taunts. Scott asks him who he is. "A devoted fan. Show me the man who took down and broke the Argents. I came for that. Come on!" Scott tries to attack but does a poor job of it. The "devoted fan" shoves Scott against the wall, and Malia attacks but he fastly knocks her aside too and keeps attacking Scott, he lights up his claws to steal Scott's power making our hearts beat faster but the newcomer drops down from the overpass. The werewolf gets in a few hits, giving Scott time to get to his feet. Scott does a poor job of dodging and the enemie grabs him by the throat. He shoves his claws into Scott and starts sucking out his power. Scott's lose their color. Seeing him like this was hurting me and I knew Stiles was feeling even worse. We were useless, if Isaac and Malia with their werewolves power couldn't take that guy, what could we do? Scott looks like he's about to pass out, but then his eyes blaze again and he grabs the enemie's arm. He breaks it and pulls the busted claws out of his chest. "I give you a choice," he says, "you can stay and I will break something else, or you can run." 

"I suggest you to run." Stiles said and that's what he did. 

I started running to Scott's arms and hugged him making him complain because of his sore body. 

"You have a werewolf's strenght." he said and I laughed. Isaac, Malia, Stiles and Lydia joined our hug right after.

"Are you okay?" Lydia asked.

"I am now. Thank you guys." he smiled weakly.

Our pack gathers together to face the guy who saved Scott's life. "You don't remember me, do you?" he asks. "I guess I look a little difference since the 4th grade."

"Theo Raeken?" Scott mentions our old friend from gradeschool making me look at him along with Stiles. 

"I heard a few months ago of a new alpha in Beacon Hills and when I heard it was Scott McCall, I couldn't believe it. I came back because I want to be a part of your pack."

I looked at Stiles who looked at me the same way I was looking at him, highly suspicious.

"I can only hope for our sake you're not a bad guy, Theo." I said to myself.