Chapter ♞ 32 : Your Pride Or Sakura's Life

Opening both eyes and to only see darkness is the same as closing your eyes. A tight rope prevented her movements as she was laying on the cold, had cemented ground.

Where am I...?

Scanning the place, it was shabby and it seems like she is taken captive at an abandoned area. Unknown voices echoed throughout the room as she listened to the conversation of the ones who kidnapped her, quietly.

"We now have the girl. All that's left is to lure that Haizaki bastard."

The girl's eyes widened when Haizaki's name was mentioned, then she heard footsteps approaching her and a shadow outdoing her. At that moment, it feels like her heart stopped.

"You've finally regained consciousness." The unknown man spoke as he grabs his phone and began dialing a number.

"Hey, how's the girl?" Another man spoke as he walked towards his pal.

"She's awake." The one on the phone replied as he was waiting for the caller to pick up the call.

"Good. Call the bastard."

"Already a head of you."

"Finally, we'll be able to beat the shit out of him. How dare he ridicule us. He'll certainly pay for this."

I'm scared... Mikan thought as she shivered in fear, afraid of the two men in front of her. Someone...help me.

"Hey girly," Looking up, she saw another unknown man. "If you're thinking that someone will come and save you, save it. No one will come for your rescue..."

"We are at the deepest corner of the streets, near the dump site. There is no way that someone will come here."

The threat that the unknown man gave made Mikan even more scared, she was defenseless against the three men as she was being held down by ropes tied around her wrists. She was silently praying that they won't violate her, which is a possibility that these gangsters might do.

Meanwhile, despite the commotion, no one in Teiko knew what was currently happening to the poor orange haired girl who was kidnapped. Except a silver haired guy whose phone was now ringing, receiving a call from an unregistered number.

. . . Unknown . . .
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Accept. Decline.

    "The f*ck is this?" Haizaki cussed but answered the call anyway.

"Who the f*ck are you?"

[Arrogant as always. Aren't you?]

"Huh? Who the heck is this?"

[More importantly, we have your girlfriend with us. If you value her life, come here in instance...or else, we'll rape her.]

"Girlfriend? I don't have — "

He stopped in his tracks for a while as a image of Mikan's face suddenly popped in his mind. Surprised, he was bewildered all of the sudden.

[She has orange hair and violet eyes, polkadot red ribbons and is wearing a school uniform. Do you want to talk to her?]

The man from the other line walked towards Mikan who was laying on the ground, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and made her sat up. A painful groan escaped her lips as the man put his phone near her ear.