Chapter ♞ 30 : Sunflowers

Running through the court with dashing speed, jumping up with great height as Kise dunked the basketball in the hoop with ease. He lets gravity dragged him down as his feet landed on the ground after shooting the ball.

    They were having their daily basketball practice as the members decided to take a five minutes break for awhile since they've been practicing rigidly, they're stamina must be depleted and is exhausted.

    "Akashi-chii! Did you saw me make that shoot?!"

    The redhead vice captain turned to face the blonde when a camera flashed as Kise took a snapshot of him without his consent, making him surprised of his sudden action.

    "What's that?" Akashi asked as he wiped the sweat trickling down his forehead with a towel.

    "I'm sending this to Sakura-chii." Kise replied as his eyes were focused on the screen of his mobile phone. "She's upset the other day when we visited her, you didn't come with us."

    The red haired guy huffed. "I told you, didn't I? I was busy and had something else I have to do."

    "Okay~" Kise replied while his eyes were still glued on the screen as he was busy tapping the keyboard.

    "Let's stop by the hospital tomorrow. I hear that she's getting discharged the day after. Let's also get her a present on the way."

    Akashi stares for a moment at his blonde teammate in silence. So he already knows her email address...

    "I bet she'll be really happy! I'll visit her after my modeling work." Kise stated as he was finally done typing and hit the send button.

    "Unfortunately, I still have something to do. You can just go along with the others." The redhead said as he stood up and was about to walk out of the gym when the blonde stopped him to.

    "Why are you so against of visiting her?" He asked, making Akashi stopped in his tracks.

    "I have...something do to." The vice captain said without turning around to face the blonde haired guy.

    "Really? Or you just don't want to visit Sakura-chii?"

    "It's none of your concern, isn't it? Stop meddling." With that, Akashi left the gym with a cold shoulder.

    What's wrong with him? I just wanted him to visit Sakura-chii so she'll be happy. Kise thought as he had a frown on his face.

    ♛♛♛

Once basketball practice was done, the redhead vice-captain went back to his home, in the Akashi residence. He entered the mansion and to see their household's maids and butlers greeting him from his homecoming.

"Welcome back, young master."

Since this was business and manners, their workers were told to greet a member of the Akashi family when they leave and arrives home. They assisted the young master as he went straight to his father's office.

Akashi knocked on the door as he received the approval to come in, he twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open as he walked in the room. He saw his father sitting on a swivel chair while a stack of paper works filled his entire desk.

"Father, I've come home." He informed his presence to his father.

"Welcome back, Seijuro." Masaomi, his father, replied dryly.