Chapter ♞ 26 : Violence Is A No-No

Depression flashed in his eyes and a frown formed his lips, he wasn't able to meet her expectations. Kuroko lost the game against Kise and Murasakibara—the two prodigies that were part of the generation of miracles. Which wasn't really a surprise, because reality speaking, he can't shoot nor fight himself. He needs to have teammates and support them. It was his blind spot.

    "Sakura-chii! Your such a meanie!" Kise screeched as he ran towards the orange haired girl.

    "Meanie? Me? Why?" Mikan asked, slightly confused of his sudden out burst towards her.

    "You said that you'll cheer for me but you didn't! You cheered on Kuroko-chii instead of your own class! Instead of me!" he wailed while punching the air with his fists.

    Oh, so that's what he means... she thought as she lightly scratched her cheek and chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry. I forgot."

    "Well, I don't mind. But make sure to cheer on me too next time, okay?!"

    "Okay." she replied with a smile.

    Then they heard the squeaks of shoes and annoying screams of his fangirls as they started running towards them, Mikan was pushed out of the crowd as Kise was surrounded.

    "Your so cool out there, Kise-kun! I love you a lot!!!"

    "Here, please take this tea and drink it!"

    "Can I wipe your sweat away, Senpai?!"

    The orange haired girl stared at the scene in front of her as the girls were fighting over a pretty blonde boy.

    "I didn't know Kise-kun is popular with girls..." she mumbled, staring at him. Well, his pretty handsome but is that all the girls see in him...?

    "Saku-chin, I'm hungry, do you have some sweets?" Murasakibara asked as he walked towards her.

    "Well, I have a lemon candy with me. You can have it." Mikan answered as she handed him a piece of candy that is in a wrapper.

    "Waii~ Thank you~" he stated as he unwrapped the candy from the wrapper and chewed it.

    "Your so amazing out there, Murasakibara-kun." she complimented as it made the tall male frowned.

    "You think? It seems like you are more amazed in Kuro-chin though, considering you cheered on him instead of me." he answered.

    Not him too... she thought as she scratched the back of her head and sighed.

    "Well, Kuroko-kun is amazing because he refuses to give up no matter what." Mikan grinned. "Though it was unfortunate that he didn't won despite giving his best."

    "But I didn't gave up too! I fought my best and won the game!" Murasakibara argued.

    This made the female surprised a bit, "Yeah...you did, that's why I'm complimenting you right now..."

    "But it looks like you are complimenting Kuro-chin instead." he growled making the girl's eyes widened a bit, he noticed this as he clicked his tongue.

    "Tch." he started walking away before mumbling. "I'm out of here."

What's wrong with him...? she thought, confused. Did I do something wrong to put him off?

"Anyway, I wonder how is Kuroko-kun. He must've upset right now." Mikan stated as she went out of the gym and started searching for him.