Chapter ♞ 11 : He Is Quiet And Mysterious

Mikan came early to school, entering the school gates as she went inside the main entrance of the building, walking towards her shoe locker, she changed her shoes. Then she saw Murasakibara changing his shoes, she walked towards him.

"Good morning, Murasakibara-kun!" she greeted him with a smile gracing her face.

"Hm? Oh, good morning, Saku-chin." he replied.

Mikan stretched her arms and gave him a small basket of rice balls inside, the tall guy had a complexed look and was surprised by her act of kindness.

"Murasakibara-kun, take this! I made it with my lunch earlier, it's because your always hungry." she said, smiling.

Mikan suddenly froze, she begins to think about why she repulsively gave him a rice balls and started panicking.

Oh no! I acted without thinking and even did something weird...

"I-I'm sorry...homemade rice balls can be gross, right?"

"No, It's not. You just surprised me, that's all."

His not grossed by it...?

Murasakibara began to eat the food given by him, for a few seconds, he gave back the basket to her.

"Thanks for the delicious food." he told her, wiping the rice on his cheek.

S-So fast... she thought as she stared at the empty basket with no specks of rice left.

"Why don't you try making it for the others, too? Oh...but that'll be too much—"

"I want to! But...will they eat it?"

Murasakibara gave her a soft, small smile as he patted her orange locks like a little kid.

"You worry too much." he said.

♛♛♛

    "Who is the one who locked the storage room last Friday?!"

    Midorima had a fiery look on his face, he was pissed, like extremely pissed as he began interrogating the first stringers that we're likely practicing in the gym last Friday.

    "Not me. I went home early with Satsuki." Aomine says as Satsuki nodded along his statement.

    "It's not me, I also went home right away after practice." Akashi said.

    "Not me either." Murasakibara said as he was eating maiubo.

    "Clearly not me." Nijimura said.

    "I didn't went to practice last Friday, I was busy going on a date with one of my chicks!" Haizaki boasted.

    That only leaves up to Kise, who  silently tip toed towards the gym doors to escape from Midorima's wrath, but it was too late as the green haired male spotted his blonde locks.

    "Kise! Are you the one who locked the storage room?!" Midorima's loud voice roared through the gym.

    Slowly, the blonde turned to Midorima who had teary eyes, he was also sweating bullets.