Chapter ♞ 5 : I Want To Try Shooting

"Kyaaah! Kise-kun is so cool!"

"He is so amazing!"

"How can he keep up with Tanaka-kun?! He is so awesome!"

They were having an P.E. exam, the boys were kicking the soccer ball and to see who can keep it up in the air for the longest without it touching the ground. Apparently, Kise and their other classmate, Tanaka, were the only two who can actually keep up.

Kise was using his ability to easily copy someone else moves, namely as; the Perfect Copy. He used it so he can get an A in his examination, though, no one else knows except him.

He had a bored expression painted on his face while his hands were tucked in his pockets, when he was actually completely fed up, he kicked the ball to the net.

"Kise and Tanaka, you get an A." The subject teacher announced as the rest of the clapped for them both, mainly, just for Kise.

Kise is really amazing. In lots of things.

Kise excused himself as he was going to the comfort room real quick, Mikan walked towards him.

"Kise-kun, you did great—"

But he just walked passed her, remaining his bored expression. She froze after seeing his emotionless face. Overflowing confidence and belief is somewhat lonely.

"I'm so bored."

He muttered as he brushed against her shoulder lightly and walked out of the soccer field.

♛♛♛

    It was lunch break and Mikan was in pinch, next week, the girls were having a P.E. test and they're doing basketball. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't know how to play basketball or even know the basics.

    "What should I do? I'll flunk my P.E. exam for sure!" she said, horrified.

    If I only have someone who can teach me how to play basketball...

    Suddenly, a basketball rolled its way towards her feet. She crouched down and grabbed the ball as she stood up straight.

   "Sorry. That ball belongs to me!"

    She looked up to see a shinning hope in front of her, it was Aomine, who was soaked in sweat and was wearing a plain t-shirt, shorts and rubber shoes.

    "Here you go." she gave him the ball as he took it from her hands.

    "Thanks, Sakura." he grinned.

    He was about to leave when she called his attention, making him stay.

   "Aomine-kun...wait!" she said.

   "What is it?" he asked.

   Mikan looked down on her feet, fiddling her hands, her cheeks turned slightly red as she was embarrassed.

   "Um...can I ask a favor?" she asked.

   "What favor?" he said, raising an eyebrow as he held the basketball in his arm.

    "Well, you see, we have a practical exam in P.E. about basketball. I was thinking if you could help me....?" she shyly asked for his help.