Chapter ♞ 9 : Lucky Item

Then.....the person who saved me and left the towel was actually Aomine-kun?!

    Mikan walked few steps backwards as she tripped from a equipment in the storage room as her butt crashed on the floor. Then Aomine and Satsuki rushed towards the room after hearing the crash, they saw her, sitting on the floor.

    "What are you doing, Sakura?" Aomine said as he held his hand towards her.

    "I-I was trying to return the basketballs back here in the storage room, when I accidentally t-tripped." she stuttered as she took his hand and he lifts her up.

    Mikan stood up on her own feet while she stared at Aomine's hand that was still holding hers, she could feel her cheeks heat up.

    I finally found my prince...at last.

    The dark blue haired boy slowly lets go of her hand as she pouted, missing the warmth of his hand.

    "Me and Dai-chan will help you place back the basketballs in the shelves, Sakura-san." Satsuki said as she started picking up the balls.

    "Hey Satsuki, what's the big deal? I ain't helping. I'm tired of today's practice." Aomine stated.

    Then Mikan walked towards Satsuki as she grabbed the basketballs from her hands and put it in the net.

    "It's fine, Satsuki-san. I can do this by myself, you two can go home without me." she said.

    "No, we should help you—ouch." Satsuki flinched as she felt the bruise on her hand ached.

    "Your bruise isn't fully healed yet, don't force yourself." she smiled at her and then turned to Aomine.

    "Aomine-kun, can you put a new bandaid on Satsuki-san's bruise? You two also can go ahead." she added.

    "Are you sure, Sakura?" he asked.

    "Yes, I am." she said.

    With that, the two of them left and went home as Mikan continued putting the basketballs in the net, the other members of the basketball team also went home.

    Then someone entered the storage room and to see a tall green haired boy who was holding a mop in his hand, while on the other hand was an orange. He came here to return it.

    "Oh, it's just you, Midorima-kun." she grabbed the last ball and put it inside the net.

    "You are Sakura, right?" he asked as she nodded.

    She noticed the mop on his hand, "You can put the mop on the corner of the room." she stated.

    "Alright." Midorima said and did as instructed while she did her own business of carrying the net to the corner.

    "Heavy..." she muttered while carrying it and began to walk, suddenly, the net was lifted as she turned around to see Midorima.

    "Where are you putting this, nanodayo?" he asked.

    "At the corner..." she answered as he nodded and begin to walk.