Epilogue: Young Forever

"Dude I think that I saw Nicki Minaj and Lil' Wayne while going to the restroom," Yoongi says to Hoseok, still shook.

"Is this place even real?" Hoseok looks around, amazed.

"I don't know, but I can't believe that I'm here," Namjoon says and looks at the rest of his members, all amazed.

"Man, I love ARMYs so fucking much," Taehyung looks to the stage that was in front of him, sparkles on his eyes.

"How did we even get this far? I'm- " Seokjin watches the BBMAs intensely from his seat.

"Hey Jibooty, did you see how your ass looks today? Jibootylicious," Yoongi whispers on his ear and Jimin laughs.

"I already told you to not call me that-"

"Dude, I think that they are going to announce Top Social Artist right now," Jungkook crosses his fingers. They had to win. They trusted their ARMYs. They knew that they were able to give them this award.

"...BTS!"

All of them stand up, surprised. As Taehyung leads the way, Jimin doesn't believe it. They won.

They won.

He could picture Fei watching him right now, tears on her eyes. He wants to cry but the shock is too big. He won. Park Jimin won.

As Namjoon takes the prize and starts saying some words he looks at the camera and smiles brightly.

Yoongi hugs him and everything he can think of it's how everything is so...

perfect.

Maybe he hadn't know what perfect meant. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe he would never know what the meaning of perfect was.

But right now, standing in the middle of the stage, people clapping at them, him making his mother proud and standing next to his friends, no, his best friends and boyfriend, maybe that was perfect meant.

He had been so blind, how couldn't he have realized that his whole life he was...

Fucking Perfect.

*****

A/N: I'm gonna be honest, there are tears in my eyes while I write this last chapter.

I want to thank everyone that read this story and kept up with it till the very last word. I love you all <3

Here I say goodbye to my first Yoonmin fanfic,

07.08.2016 - 22.08.2017

Saranghae <3