Boy In Luv (Pt.2)

"OH MY GOD," Jimin screams, as if surprised.

"What are you all doing here??" Five pairs of eyes stared at him, judging him from head to toe.

Jimin had one towel wrapped around his body and the other one wrapped in his hair with a shocked look on his face. He was good at acting, after all. Already having turned off the bathroom lights, his friends try to peek it's inside.

Jungkook gets closer. "Jimin.... I saw... umm... something... is Yoongi here with you?"

Jimin shrugs, giving him the indifferent look, as if he knew nothing. "No, he's not here. I think he left to buy some red bulls or something because he would have to stay up all night doing a project."

His friends still stare at him with equally weird expressions on their faces. Jin had the most fascinating one, as if he was angry and curious at the same time.

"May we check your bathroom? Just to be sure?" Taehyung says and Jimin once again shrugs, giving them full access to their small bathroom. The five of them enter and check it thoroughly. However, they don't manage to find anyone, and Jimin smiles, as if he had won a battle.

"People nowadays are so rude you know... anyway... what are you guys doing here? At this time? At my dorm? On a school day? Specially you, Jungkook and Jin hyung, you guys don't live nearby. Also, may I put some clothes on? I'm a bit uncomfortable," Jimin glares at them curiously, waiting for his answers. Everyone keeps quiet.

"So... since no one is answering me, I will just get some clothes on my closet and change inside the bathroom so you won't see me change, okay?" Namjoon and the others nod.

Jimin opens up his closet and grabs a few clothes without anyone looking. Two pairs of shorts, two pair of boxers, two t-shirts, and some flip flops that he had. He smiles at everyone and enters the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Opening the bathroom window, he throws half of the clothes that were in his hand without even looking. If Yoongi's head was splattered on the ground because of the jump, really, he wouldn't want to see that.

His plan was extremely dangerous, to be honest. He simply realized that their bathroom had a very small window, but still, a window. Their floor was the second one and the fall wasn't that big. There were also a few places along the building wall were a person could hold itself until he or she was completely on the ground. Yoongi was very thin and Jimin.... not that much.

Poor Yoongi.

Jimin puts half of his clothes on, feeling a bit more confident about his upper body after hearing Yoongi say he was beautiful. Deciding to put a shirt later to not seem too suspicious he opens the door with his bare chest showing.

"Now, can you please explain to me why are you all here?" Taehyung seems to be hypnotized by his abs so, Hoseok looking quite unfazed, answers the question, while putting himself in front of Taehyung as if shielding him from Jimin.

"Actually, we all came to check up on you. Tae and Jin said you weren't fine and it's been a while since your last... meltdown, so we came here to cheer you up." Jimin puts on a shirt and stares at Jin.

"Jin hyung, I'm okay. Also, all of you came to check up on me one day after my meltdown and on a school night? It's a bit suspicious, don't you think?" He faces Taehyung. "You wouldn't lie to me, right Taetae?"

He stares right into the boy's eyes and gets near him. Taehyung starts to hyperventilate and Hoseok shields him again. Jimin looks at his so called best friend.

He was hurt. Hoseok pretended to like Cypher. He pretended to be a fanboy like Jimin, when he actually was a part of the trio. His best friend lied to him. Jimin could be a part of that, that greater part of Hoseok's life, he could be helpful. But no. Hoseok hid the truth from him. Jimin thought he was his best friend. All of those years together and he still wouldn't trust him to tell the truth. Were they really friends? What was up with him and Taehyung? Had they gotten together? Jimin wouldn't know, because Hoseok didn't tell him anything. Betrayal. Once again he feels betrayed.