Stigma

Back in Bang Si Hyuk's office, the four boys sit again on the same spots, as nervous as before.

"Listen... just think about it. I can give you your M/Vs. I can give you fans. I can give you fame. I can give you a chance to achieve your dreams. Didn't you ever dream of going abroad? Of selling out arenas, stadiums? Of making your music and your lyrics known? Of winning a Daesang?" Yoongi feels tempted, so tempted.

He knew that the man was hitting them on their weakest spots. The one thing Yoongi wanted the most was making his music known, his lyrics known. And that guy was achieving to hit him on that special spot.

"You think that I've never heard of you... Park Jimin," Sihyuk smirks and stares at him. "But I have. Don't you think that people talk about you? About your dancing? Do you know how many people would want you for your voice, for your dancing, for your talent?"

Jimin gulps next to him and Yoongi knows that all of them are fucked.

Bang Sihyuk had gotten what he wanted already.

******

"I can give you what you want. You only have to take it."

The thought is stuck on Yoongi's mind and he sighs, already thinking about everything. He couldn't decide this, he simply couldn't.

Him and Jimin barely had spoken, their minds awfully confused.

What Bang Si Hyuk had to offer... it was too much.

He could be an idol. He could have thousands of fans. But still. Something sounded wrong. Something sounded... fishy.

He sighs again, remembering bits of the conversation as he lays on his bed.

"JUNGKOOK IS AUDITIONING FOR BIGHIT," Jimin barges into the room and Yoongi gets up in surprise, forgetting all of his thoughts.

"What?!"

"YEAH I KNOW," Jimin basically screams, angry.

"Wait... you're angry?" Yoongi asks a bit confused.

"OF COURSE I AM HE HAS TO FINISH SCHOOL," Jimin doesn't stop walking around the room.

"But who says he won't? And who said he will even pass his audition?" Yoongi asks, still confused.

"PLEASE. DID YOU EVER SEE JUNGKOOK SING? OR DANCE? OR DO ANYTHING? HE'S PERFECT AND AAAAA IM WORRIED AAAAA," Jimin throws himself on his bed, his face down on the mattress.

Yoongi walks until him and sits down next to him on the bed. He starts to pass his hands through Jimin's soft hair locks and smiles tenderly. Jimin whines again and lays his head on Yoongi's lap.

"Jimin... Jungkook is almost an adult now. I'm sure he will make the right decision for his future and I'm also sure that he will never even think of quitting school to do so... okay? So I understand that you're worried. But trust Jungkook on this one, okay?" Yoongi smiles.

Jimin lifts his head up and hides it in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Thank you, hyung..." he sits down on his lap, feeling like a small child.

Yoongi puts his head on the top of Jimin's.

"You won't leave me, right?" Jimin says, his words still muffled by Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi kisses the crown of his head.

"I would never do that Jiminnie."

And he wouldn't. He just hoped that destiny thought the same.