Not Today (Pt.2)

A/N: are yall seeing how comfortable and smol he is, laying on his bfs leg?

A/N 2: the first sentence of this chapter will represent my reaction when i first say that Jungkookie's graduation bangtan bomb was released :'^)

"IM FREAKING OUT!" Jimin screams and Taehyung sighs.

"It will be okay hyung. Just because you couldn't find a proper jacket doesn't mean any-" Jimin puts a hand on Taehyung's chest.

"Oh, but it does because I have to look extra sexy today," Jimin says and Taehyung is scared.

"If you were naked you'd already be sexy, hyung. Also, about those pants that you're wearing, they are fine af, you better watch out because people will want to eat that booty," Taehyung points at Jimin's leather pants.

What was happening exactly? Well, both were basically screaming at each other about fashion and how to look extra sexy to impress your ultimate, at Jimin and Yoongi's dorm.

Yoongi had left earlier because he needed to get ready with the others to protect his identity and blah blah blah (we all know how that turned out), so Jimin was basically left alone to dwell on how to impress Yoongi.

He sighs. He would never find that jacket.

"Let's just go," he says and they leave the not too big, not too small room.

Already on the street, they call for a cab and the shiny silver car goes towards their direction. They enter the taxi, both sitting on the backseat and Jimin gives the directions to the driver.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung says calmly, afraid of how Jimin was going to react since the boy was as edgier as ever.

"A bit. It's already been a while that I've attended one of their concerts..." he says deep in thought and when he looks at the window they are already there.

"Thanks," Taehyung pays the taxi driver and they step on the busy street.

"Welp, that's an enormous line," Taehyung says and Jimin stares at the line with his mouth opened. It actually went around the block.

"Ottoke?" Taehyung says a bit desperately and Jimin just thinks about a plan (a dumb one of course), his confidence overflowing. Nothing would stop him now. Not even that huge line. He would see Min Yoongi perform. He would see his Min Yoongi, his Suga, his Agust D perform.

"I know what to do," he says, already walking towards the direction of one of the club's bodyguards that was guarding the entrance.

He had only seen what he was about to do on movies but he hoped that that happened in real life as well.

"Hey," Jimin purrs, putting his hand on the bodyguard's chest.

"Hi," the bodyguard says, a bit amused.

"How about," Jimin gets closer to whisper on the guy's ear, his fingers motions never stopping on the man's chest, "you let me and my friend here enter this club after I let you give my ass a tight squeeze?" He whispers sexily and the guy gulps in front of him.

"Can I?" He says hesitantly and Jimin smirks, nodding.

The bodyguard squeezes his ass strongly and Jimin blushes a bit, his smirk never fading though.

"You may enter," he opens the door and Jimin and Taehyung enter the club, hearing protests outside about that being unfair.

Well, that's what happens when you don't have a booty as big as mine.