Interlude; Dream, Reality

A/N: This is the last chapter that I posted on my AFF account and it was for this year's valentine's day (its a special chapter). It's literally an interlude and I hope you guys enjoy it💕

*****

Jimin plays with the ring that  Yoongi gave to him on his birthday while smiling sillily at it.

He was still worried about the matters that were happening to his boyfriend but he was sure they could forget those for a while as they go to Hoseok's parents house for a party that he was throwing.

His parents were out for the weekend and it was obvious he was going to pull out something like that. It was the popular boy Hoseok making clear to everyone how popular he was, inviting almost the entire campus to his party.

"What are you smiling at?" Jimin looks up from his ring that stood proudly on his right hand's ring finger to look at Yoongi, that was keeping his eyes on the road.

"My ring, that used to be yours," Yoongi laughs a bit and steals a quickly glance to look at Jimin.

"It feels nice to know you still use it," Jimin smiles.

"Of course I use it, silly. Also because it's practical to use it since it's made out of stainless steel and I don't have to take it off, like never," Jimin says and Yoongi takes his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"And a quick question. Why didn't you tell me you had a driving license? And a Porsche for the matter of fact?" Jimin looks around the chic car, still amazed. Was Yoongi's family billionaire or something?

"I don't really like to use what my parents give to me. I don't even like to be known as their child. They never really supported me in anything, nor wanted to hear about my dreams. All they ever wanted to hear me say was that I was going to be a successful doctor with a trophy wife and trophy children. As you can see I don't really want none of that. That is, unless you want to be my wife, then I'll accept the rest," Jimin lightly hits him, blushing a bit.

"Yah! Stop saying these things! Also, why should I be the wife? Do I look like a bottom to you?" Yoongi laughs and Jimin takes his hand out of his, crossing his arms and pouting deeply.

That is the exact moment they arrive and Yoongi pulls over on a more reserved place, so people wouldn't see the very expensive car and start to check it out, calling attention. He gets closer to Jimin.

"C'mon, don't be mad at me Jiminnie," Jimin struggles to keep pouting and to stare at the front. If he looked at Yoongi he knew that he would forgive him easily. Yoongi gets closer, working his magic and Jimin stares at the window.

"Jiminnie~~" he pokes the younger belly cutely as if playing with him and Jimin bites back a smile. Yoongi kisses his cheek.

"I'm sorry baby. Don't be mad at me. It's not my fault that you look so cute and small, therefore a bottom," Jimin looks at Yoongi now.

"Yoongi we have the same height and everyone knows that despite your grumpy face you're a cute pie, slash syub syub that loves love," Yoongi pretends to be hurt, bringing a hand to his chest and gasping.

"How dare you, I'm as tough as titanium," he says and  Jimin scoffs.

"As tough as Titanic's titanium," Yoongi gasps again.

"I just came here to have a good time and I honestly feel so attacked right now," Jimin smiles at that.

"You're mad and I'm afraid of you when you're mad. And when you don't smile," Jimin puts on a straight face.

"Okay, see. This is actually freaking me out more than you screaming," Jimin smiles.

"I forgive you Yoongi. But only if you admit that you'd easily be, at least, Namjoon or Hoseok's slut," Yoongi ponders for a while.