28| Good VS. Evil

Everyone gasped as Maleficent stood in the center of the room. So much for our parents not being able to reach us here.

   "Go away mother." Mal said, an exasperated look on her face.

   The dark fairy chuckled, "Oh, she's funny, she's funny." Maleficent then turned to face me, "Now wand me. Chop, chop!"

  I looked at the wand in my hand, to Mal who nodded. I held the wand out to Maleficent.

   "No!" Ben cried out, just as I tossed the wand over to Fairy Godmother.

  The Headmistress caught it, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-"

  "Boo!" Maleficent cut her off, laughing just as she slammed her staff down on the ground, a large wave of green magic exploding across the hall.

   I looked up after a second to see that seemingly nothing happened. A quick glance around the room showed that everyone wasn't moving.

   I whirled around to face Ben, who stood a few feet away, his hand was reaching out towards me, but he wasn't moving.

  The gang traded confused and worried looks with me, we were the only ones not frozen in time.

  At the sound of Maleficent humming I turned to the front of the hall to see her approaching Ben's dad.

  She took the glasses off his face, biting them, "Oh, in another time, another time." She gazed at him lustfully, (causing me to throw up a little in my mouth), before placing his glasses back on him crookedly.

  The sorceress passed Belle, shooting her frozen form a glare as she made her way over to Fairy Godmother, "Oh, looks like someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." Maleficent chuckled at her own joke, plucking the wand from her hand. I traded a worried look with Mal.

  "What to do first?" The woman in all black hummed to herself as she looked at the wand in her hand.

Maleficent did a double take over me, before she nodded, "Oh! Yes. Your dad would want me to take that!"

  She then pointed the wand at me, causing Ben's ring to fly straight off of my hand! I felt my heart stop for a second.

   Maleficent mock-pouted at me, "Oh don't look at me like that, it didn't match your outfit." I looked down at where the ring used to be, gulping.

  The evil-fairy waltzed up to Ben, whose glass-like eyes were frozen on me.

  She studied him for a moment, glancing over at me, "He is cute." I growled under my breath at his statement, "But falling in love? Oh no, no, no. It's worthless."

  She flicked Ben's face towards her own, I reached out towards the king, but Jay grabbed my wrist, holding me back.

  Maleficent rolled her eyes at Ben, flicking his face back to it's former position, not before knocking his crown sideways.

She then cast a glance at her daughter, where she was holding hands with Evie, "Love is not what you want."

"You don't know what I want!" Mal yelled, looking directly her mom , "Have you ever asked what I wanted?  I'm not you!"

"Oh obviously," Maleficent chuckled, "I have had years and years of evil training, you'll get there."

  I shook my head, taking a step closer to Mal, "No, she won't. And I really, really wish that you hadn't gotten there yourself."

Maleficent glared at me, her eyes turning their fiery green, "I know one thing young lady, and that is that you have no room for pathetic things like love in your life!"