33

Mamé's POV

"Cuz, who's kid is this?!" My cousin Gio dodged the hits from Gianna as she chased him with a stick.

I laughed as I watched the both of them. "That's Yatta's niece."

"Can you tell her to stop beating on me?" He asked as he grabbed both of her hands. Gianna giggled as she tried to get out of his grip.

"Gianna be nice and put the stick down." I watched as she nodded and Gio slowly let go of her.

"Ion even know the girl." He shook his head as he gave me a hug. "When we gon find out the gender?"

"When we tell y'all." I spoke once we pulled apart.

He smacked his lips. "Whatever, but y'all did y'all shit with this baby shower." He looked around and I did the same, admiring the pink and blue decorations.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thank you, Jasmine put most of it together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thank you, Jasmine put most of it together."

"Jasmine ay? She kinda cute." He licked his lips.

"She too old for you, and she got a man." I waved him and he did the same to me.

"I'm legal and age ain't nothin but a number. Fuck it, I'll be her side nigga."

I laughed. "You a fool."

"Whatever, but you know who I really, really want?" He asked.

"Who?" I raised a brow.

"Imani."

My eyes widened. "Boy, what? She's like your cousin."

He waved me off. "Nah, our people's just go way back. Y'all related, but I'm not so it don't matter. She fine as fuck." He shook his head and licked his lips.

"You serious?"

"I'm deadass, so you gon plug me?"

Keep It On The Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें