15

Yatta's POV

"You niggas never bust, you's a virgin boy!" I rapped along to my new shit, Virgin.

I been out the pen for a week now and been working in the stu since. I know these niggas not ready for all this hot shit I'm bout to drop. I looked down at my phone to see I was mentioned in a comment. I waited for the post to load and once it did, I could've just dropped my phone right then and there.

ThatBitchTaja: She claim that's her nigga but she fuckin the crew 😬
@Mame4thawin i guess you really for da
gang huh 🤷🏽‍♀️😂?

After reading the caption I just got heated quick. I wanted to throw my phone out of anger, but I barged into the booth while Yase was in there to question him.

"Fuck is this?" I asked him, trying to calm myself down.

He looked at the picture then back at me. "Look bro, she came up on me tryna kiss me. I pushed her off me after though, I swear. She was on some weird shit since you left. I was gon tell you but I didn't know how cuz y'all so in love and shit." He spoke.

I looked at him, still unsure if I should believe this shit. "You lying to me, blood?"

"Hell nah, you my brother mayne. You barely know that girl bro, think about it."

I was still staring dead at him.

"What y'all niggas doin?" KE asked as he came in the booth.

"Mayne I was telling you to watch her when you was inna pen! I ain't no grimy nigga blood, you my brother."

I sighed. "Mayne, I guess."

I can't believe this shit, Mamé really got me fucked up. All this fucking time she been smiling up in my face, she was going behind my back tryna get at my brother. We're most definitely through, I can't trust her no way.
_______________________________

Mamé's POV

"Jas turn around, we gotta go to the studio." I spoke as I looked down at my phone.

"What? Why?" Jas asked as she looked over at me.

"Just turn around, please! Taja just a home wrecking ass bitch, talking shit about the Yase thing."

"How she even know? Fuck, bro." She sped up and we were on our way. As soon as Jasmine parked, I rushed out the car and into the studio building.

"Yatta-" I ran into him and he cut me off.

"I'm gone for 6 months and you tryna push up on my bro? While you were smiling up in my face, I thought you really gave a fuck bout me!" He yelled at me.

"No! That's not even the case!" I tried to defend myself but he kept walking past me.

"Yatta please-"

"Watch out!" He walked outside with the rest of them following behind him.

"Listen to me!" I still followed them.

I caught back up with him and tried to explain but he cut me off again.

"No bro! You a fuckin hoe, I swear. We done, we through and allat." He walked past me and I stood there dumbfounded.