30

Yatta's POV

"It's take your kids to work day, so i'm in the Stu wit my son. Early morning type shit, namsayin." I recorded myself before switching the camera to show Sheik.

"Fuck you." He laughed as he flipped me off.

"New shit dropping right now wit G-Val, go fuck wit it." I posted the video on Instagram once we dropped my new song 'Pose'.

"This shit really go, y'all niggas went in." Keezy spoke as went played the song.

"On me, Yatta was really talkin shit." G-Val added.

I shrugged. "Niggas posing, had to expose em."

"Aye blood, its pushin 5." Keezy reminded me.

"Oh, shit." I quickly stood up and got ready to leave.

"Why you want me to remind you? Where you gon head, bro?" He asked.

"Mamé got an appointment at 9, ima need that 4 hours of sleep since we been in this hoe all night and shit." I responded and he nodded.

"Fashoo, brother. We'a see you." Sheik dapped me up.

"You need a ride, blood?" I asked him.

"Nah, I'm straight." He replied and I nodded.

"Aight, I'll see y'all." I dapped up Keezy and G before I headed out.

Once I got home, I kicked off my shoes and slid right into the bed with my baby.

"Hey baby." Mamé spoke with her voice still full of sleep, once I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Wassup." I spoke, ready to knock out.

"You were in the studio for so long." She turned over towards me, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"I know, ma." I kissed her. "I dropped Pose, though."

She smiled. "Yay, okay. Ima record my video, so you can post me and shit." She did a little dance and I chuckled at her silly ass.

"You know we have an appointment at 9, right?" She asked.

I nodded as I moved closer to her. "Yeah."

"Okay." She started to get out of bed but I held onto her arm.

"Why you leavin me?" I asked. She knows damn well it's hard for me to fall asleep without her by my side.

"I'm hungry." She rubbed her belly and I nodded, letting her go.

I thought she was gonna bring her food and come right back into the room. But, it was going on 5 minutes, so I went into the kitchen to find her sitting at the table.

"Come in the room, fool."

"I'm almost done." She spoke as she stuffed her face like she ain't ever eat before.