34

Mamé's POV

"Aw, this room is so cute." Jas spoke as we finished up the decorations for the baby's room.

After moving into a new, two story home here in Vallejo, Yatta and I needed to finish with decorations for the whole house. We started on our sons room a couple days ago, and now we're finally finished putting everything up and getting it in place.

"Thanks girl, y'all really helped a lot."

"No problem, sis." Siya waved me off.

"Where my shorty at?" Yatta yelled through the house.

"In the baby's room!" I called out. After a couple seconds, he flew through the door and attacked me with kisses.

"Mm look at my baby, a whole snack."

"You a snack too baby, we could have a picnic." I smirked and he chuckled.

"You somethin else, mayne. Wassup wit my sisters?" He gave Jas a hug.

"Uh, move." Siya dodged him and he scrunched his face up.

"Best give me my fuckin hug, blood." He mugged her.

"Nah, cause you left us here to finish all the work." She spoke and he chuckled.

"I had to go by the stu with Sheik and nem."

"Excuses." She waved him off.

"Whatever, Kasiya." He waved her off and she scrunched up her face.

"I should beat yo ass." She mugged him, since she hates when people call her by her full name.

"But you won't, Kasiya." He teased her and I laughed looking at her facial expression.

"Shut up, Kenyana." I added. He turned around to face me.

"You 'possed to be on my side." He spoke and I shrugged. "That's how you feel, Leanne."

I knew it was coming, so I raised an eyebrow to show that I wasn't phased by him calling me by my middle name. "Yea that's how I feel, Edward."

Jasmine busted out laughing once I said Yatta's middle name. He turned towards her quickly and raised a brow.

"Don't let me get started on you, Es-"

"Okaaaaay, you don't gotta go there." She cut him off while I laughed.

"What is your middle name? I wanna know." I spoke and she shook her head.

"Nah-"

"Esmeralda." Yatta cut her off.

"I fucking hate you." Jasmine got all red. I stood there, looking between the both of them.

"Are you serious..." I was so lost for words.

Yatta tried to hold in his laugh and I shook my head, trying to hold it in too because I could tell Jasmine was really mad.

"Man, my mama was bugging when she named me that shit." She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

I looked over at Siya who was red as hell, trying to hold in her laugh while veins popped out the side of her head.