6

Mamé's POV

"Bitch come turn up with us!" Jasmine spoke as she got dressed.

She was going out to this birthday party, saying everyone was gonna be there. I wasn't really a party type of person, but she made it sound like some place I had to be. Knowing we had class in the morning, I didn't want to go and come home super late. I need all the rest I can get because if I don't, I will not be waking up on time or hearing anything they say in the morning.

"Nah, I'll pass." I shook my head as I closed my laptop.

"You're no fun, sis." She put her earrings in.

I looked her up and down while thinking about it. It wouldn't hurt to go out and have some fun. I barely go out anyways and I wanna see how they really get down in the Bay.

"Fine, bitch." I rolled my eyes as I got up.

"Yay! Okay, hurry up and get cute so I can do your hair and makeup." She spoke since I got a weave last week.

"Alright" I got out of bed and looked in the closet for something to wear.

"You look cute! Now sit!" Jas rushed me to sit.

After about 30 minutes, Jas was done beating my face then started on my hair.

"Bitch you look the fuck good!" She finally let me look at myself in the mirror.

"Damn right." I spoke to myself as I looked in the full body mirror.

This dress had me looking a lil thick and I was diggin it. My hair was laid and my face was beat, nobody could tell me shit.

"Now let's get outta hea." Jasmine spoke as she grabbed her keys.

_______________________________

"My bitchhh !" Jasmine yelled.

"Hey biiiitch!" Neisha got into the car with two bottles in her hand.

I knew it was gonna be hell from here. Neisha was cool and all, but she was wild as hell too.
Once we got to the party, Neisha led the way.
She raised the two bottles up while she twerked to Blow the Whistle. Jasmine hyped her up but I stood there looking around, being all awkward and shit. Neisha looked back at me then stopped dancing.

"You need a drink, girl." She spoke as she led me to the bar. She set down a bottle and opened the Hennessy.

"You ever drank before?" She asked

"A lil bit." I spoke.

"Open up" She prepared to pour some down my throat.

I made a face as I finished swallowing it. I didn't understand how people drank this shit on the regular as if it was good. It had a weird taste to me and I felt like I couldn't take anymore. I wanted to loosen up though, so I guess I could drink a little more.

"This will help you get a lil comfortable, drink some more." She spoke and I did as told.

I ended up finishing the whole bottle. Jas and Neisha were impressed with the fact that they didn't have to force me to.

"Now let's take some shots." Jas spoke as she waved over at the bar tender.

She brought a tray with shot glasses on them and I wasted no time throwing it back. I didn't know what the hell I was drinking, but that shit burned like a bitch.