Chapter 18: oh my!!!

~Jin's pov~

"HYUNGS!!" Jungkook cried. I looked at him concerned "what is it!?" I asked raising my eyebrows at jungkook. "its about y/n she got kidnapped" he said crying even more.
Tears form into my eyes as I quickly grab my phone and dial 911;Meanwhile Yoongi is trying to calm Jungkook down.

*Phone call with 911*

911- hello 911 What is your emergency?

Jin- hi...it's my sister she's been kidnapped!

911- ok, what's her name?

Jin- y/f/n y/l/n

911- I pulled her information up. When was the last time you saw her?

Jin- about 20-30 mins ago she was upstairs.

911- Ok, im sending out alerts and police out to search for her until tonight if we can track her down we'll have to stop the investigation and just hope she turns up.

Jin- okay.....but try your hardest thank you ma'am"

*end of call*

"Alright guys they are searching for her but they can only do it for today...if she doesn't return tonight they said we should pray she shows up." I said walking up to my room crying.

~Jungkook's pov~

I couldn't help but cry even more as yoongi brought me into a hug;rubbing my back. All the member's except Jin hyung...I think he went to cry. Jhope got up and checked on Jin as I finally stopped crying.

"Hyungs what if she's dead" I said in a low tone almost crying again. "Come on kook you need to stau positive, im sure she's okay." Yoongi said as he felt sympathy towards me. He hugged me tighter;not letting go of me. Everything started reminding me of y/n....and I started thinking "is She ok?"...."is she hurt"...."I hope she's ok"  But who knows I started crying again as I was lost in my thoughts.

~y/n's pov~

I got up and looked around searching for a place to get out..the only way I could out is the door leading upstairs. I banged on the door hoping Jimin would let me out to at least "go to the bathroom" after awhile of non stop banging the door finally unlocks; I back away as the door started to open revealing Jimin.

"What's with all the banging princess?" He asked walking towards me. "Well I really have to go to the bathroom." I said in a calm persuasive tone. He simply grabbed my arm and walk me towards the bathroom he pushed me in; I closed the door I quickly locked the door then went straight towards through window trying  to open it shortly after Jimin unlocked the door and came in; he then picked me up and took me back down the stairs.

"What do you think you're doing!!!" He asked screaming at me. "Im sorry...I-" before I could finish my sentence he slapped me. Tears started to form in my eyes from the pain, soon after the stinging started to attack my face. I rubbed the side of my face.

"Now....I was gonna let you eat dinner with me but now! After that little stunt you did! You eat down here!" He said as he went back upstairs; coming back down with a plate full of food and a bottled water.

"Enjoy your meal" he said giving a slight eye smile before going back up locking the door. Oh how I hate that so much.....I looked at the plate full of food and started to eat it.

"Wow...." I thought...."he sure knows how to cook...bet he learned for my brother of kookie..." I trailed off as tears started streaming down my face. Just thinking about everyone makes you cry. "How could Jimin do this...just because I rejected him..." I said to myself as I cried harder. "I hope someone saves me...." I mumbled as I slowly as my eye lids were getting heavier. I soon fell asleep on the floor.