chapter 9: forgive me please?

Y/n's pov

I wake up to a small sound of snoring. Who can that be I asked myself then I looked over seeing kookie sleeping with half his face on the bed and the rest of his body onthe floor. Kookie, wake up. You said while shaking him to get up.

It took a little bit to get him awake but eventually he woke up."Y/n?" He said with a sad voice. Yes? I said. "Im so sorry , please forgive me I love you so much please understand that girl that works there kept trying to do stuff to me im so sorry please forgive me." He said with tears streaming down his face.

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. Then thats when I decided to kiss him. He breaks the kiss and just stares at me. "Wh-why did you do that?" He said while blushing a little. Because...was all I said. Later on he kept bugging me by asking why all day but I ignored him.

"Y/nnnnn" he groans "tell meee" then starts pouting. Kookie, chill I'll tell you later. Kookie and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie when my phone went off. "Who is that?" Jungkook asked. It's my brother replied.

~Text message from Jin~

Jin: Hey sis come to the cafe , I want you to meet my friend

Me: ok be there in a little

Jin: hurry

Me: ok

~end of conversation~

I got up went to my room and changed. I curled my hair and did my makeup. Then put on my shoes and as soon as I went Taehyung came over to me along with Jungkook. "Where are you going?" They said in usion. Im going to meet up with my brother. I said. "Well later can I talk to you?" Tae said awkwardly. Yeah of course but i gotta go now bye. I said rushing out the door.

I reached the cafe and saw my brother with some guy. I went up to Jin and sat down. Who is that? I asked my brother "thats my friend Amber." He said. I sat there shocked. Amber from f(x)? Amber laughed "yes im from f(x) and its nice to meet you finally y/n" Amber said.

This is amazing I remarked "indeed, can I have your number, so if you need someone to talk to or need someone to hang outwith you can call or text me" she said. I just nodded and gave her my number. I should get going Taehyung needed to talk to me about something. I said

"Bye" they said in usion as I left. I decided to head back to the house and as soon as I got there Taehyung pulled me into his room. "Y/n...." He trailed off. "I wanna tell you something, how I feel." I looked at him confused.

"I love you y/n and I've always had. And I know you like Jungkook but I still wanted to tell you how I feel instead of keeping it to myself, sorry for bothering you." He said. I stood there in shock two of my brothers friends like me!! I said to myself as I walked into my room.

It was around 2 am when I woke upto the sounds of thunder. I started shaking. I got myself up and headed to the kitchen and grabbed some water, as I turn around I saw Jungkook.

"Y/n are you alright? I remembered that you are scared of storms so I came to check up on you." He said following you to your room. I sat on my bed along with him and we just talked awhile until the storm stopped.

As he went to leave my room I grabbed his hand. "What's wrong?" He asked. Please stay with me. I said then he immediately climbed into bed with me and hugged me from behind. I turned around so I'd be laying on his chest. Kookie? "Yes" I forgive you. I said as I drifted off to sleep. He whispered something in my ear then went to sleep. "I love you"

_______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed chapter 9. 💕💕💕