chapter 16: plans

Jimin's pov

I overheard Namjoon and Jin talking about kicking me out of the house, wich is a good thing. I can finally get everything to map out and plan things to kidnap y/n;she'll never see it coming. Thats when Jin and Namjoon came in...."hey jimin...."

jin trailed off I stared blankly at the two. "Listen we think its best for you to leave the house for awhile until you can actually be around y/n and Jungkook without hurting them both...so pack your things and get the hell out of this house!" Jin yelled towards me.

I smiled at them both I'll gladly fucking leave! I said as I packed my bags and ran downstairs and shut the door getting into my car, i went looking for an apartment.

-time skip-

I finally moved into my apartment it not big but its not small it perfect and it has a perfect area to put y/n when i bring her here. Now all i have to do is get the stuff and wait for a couple of days.

~meanwhile Y/n's pov~

I feel better that jimin is gone now I can finally not be scared when i go anywhere inside this house. I walk in the living and see kookie playing a game on his phone so i decided to go cuddle him.

I laid down and rested my head on Jungkooks lap;he started to run his fingers through my hair. "Whats up babygirl?" He asked curiously. Oh nothing just glad that im safe. I said smiling.

"You'll always be safe with me baby." He said turning his phone off. While leaning down to peck my lips. "you know....you look so beautiful without makeup" he said smiling. AHHH kookie staph i said blushing real hard.

"Why babygirl?" Because you're making me blush i said covering my face but shortly jungkook slowly removed my hands from face. "Did that hurt beautiful?" No im fine i said smiling. I stood up and he stood in front of me.

"Get ready we're going to the movies her said as he went to the room with you. You hopped in the shower and shortly you felt two hands around your waist. "Didn't want to waste water so why not taking one with you" he said smirking as he started to kiss on your neck. Ahh jungkook-ahh you moaned. His hands traveled all over your body making you want him even more. He turned you around and pinned you against the shower wall. As he was about to enter he asked a question. "Are you sure  you wanna do this?" He asked as he kissed your cheek. You nodded as he shoved his big cock inside of you. You cried because of the pain. Once he saw you cry he wipped your tears and kissed you;shortly after you were a moaning mess along with jungkook.

As we finished getting ready jungkook picked me up and went downstairs and we went all the wayto the car and headed to the movies. What are we going to see. I asked as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Not quite as yet" he said smirking once again. His hand started to move up to your crotch and starts gently rubbing it. Kookie not now!...you moaned but he ignored you and inserted one finger into you making you moan crazily.

Once you were about to cum he stopped. "Now you have to wait till later for the seconde round daddy cock princess" he said as we arrived at the theater. I smirked two can play this game. I said sitting down beside him. I palmed him through his pants. "Ahh not right now babe" he moaned quitely as you ignore him and continued teasing him.

____________________________________

Sorry its short i didn't have time to add a lot of details.