Chapter 8 : heart confusion

Y/n's pov

Kookie....I trailed off. I love you but im not ready just give me like 3 to 4 more days to decide. "Oh alright" Jungkook said then got up and left.

I feel bad but I really do need time I explained to my brother Jin. "Well , I say you give him an answer quick because his feelings may or may not change. So be quick with your decision." Jin said

~time skip to 3 days after~

Y/n's pov

I decided to tell kookie im ready but im not sure where he is. I asked  Jin where jungkook is he said he was at the dance studio.

I left and headed to the dance studio. When I arrived I went straight to the elevator but a worker stopped me. "Who might you be miss" oh sorry im Jin's sister I come here often. I said "oh well sorry for bugging you, im just new so im making sure I know who is who." The worker said while walking off.

I went into the elevator up to the 2nd floor where jungkook is. I opened the door to the dance studio. Hey Kookie..im..r..read... I trailed off. Seeing a girl infront of him while he's against the mirror. "Y/n , wait its not what it looks like I promise" jungkook said

I ran home with tears streaming down my face. Once I got inside I went straight to my room and cried even more.

Jungkook's pov

Y/n , wait its not what looks like I promise i said. But she left before I could say anything else. GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW. YOU MAY WORK HERE BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FUCKING FLIRT WITH ME! I yelled at the girl leaving her in shock. Now if you don't mind im going to make y/n mine.

I got home and headed to y/n's room and knocked but I got no answer so I opened the door and saw y/n asleep on the floor. I picked her up and placed her on her bed. When i put her on her bed I noticed that she cried herself to sleep. Im sorry y/n ...I love you please forgive me I said and fell asleep.

_______________________________________
End of chapter 8 i might do chapter 9 today but sorry for being inactive I've been busy