Chapter 12: Our first date

{Btw y/f/i means your first initial}

Jungkook's pov

I woke up to y/n laying on my chest. I smiled as I looked at her; "hey babe, it's time to wake up. I said to her.  She groaned in response."do I have to?"  She asked in her cute sleepy voice. 

Yes baby you have to get up I said running my fingers through her hair. "Ahh oppa..." she trailed off. Yes my love? "That feels good,you're gonna make me go back to sleep for the 2nd time today" she said

I stopped so she wouldn't fall back asleep. Go get a shower I'm gonna make breakfast, ok my love? I asked. "Yes oppa" she groaned while getting out of bed; grabbing her things and heads to the bathroom.

I go to the  kitchen and make French toast; y/n's favorite. I went to get the eggs out of the fridge and got all the other supplies. I decided to make frech toast with nutella and on top was straeberries; I also made her a cup off coffee to go with it.

"Mmmm, what did you make oppa it smells so yummy" y/n said while enetering the kitchen. Its your favorite french toast i said smiling. She walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then she turned around to go sit down.

I immediately pulled her back towards me. "A small kiss is all i get?" I said pouting. "Awee jungkookie oppa~" she said smiling; y/n turned around and kissed but this time it was longer. Shall we eat? I said breaking the kiss.

"Yesss, im starving" she said while sitting down. She ate a bite. "Omo! This is so yummy oppa!" She said while eating the rest of her food. I smiled a replied with a short thank you and finished eating.

Once the two of us were done eating, I placed the dishes in the sink. Im gonna take a quick shower! I shouted while running to the bathroom. "Okay!" She shouted back.

Y/n's pov

I went to my room and sat down on my bed and scrolled through wattpad; finding a story to read. O.o "bts jungkook smut book"  I  looked around my room to make sure there was no sign of Jungkook.

I started to read the second chapter its labled "daddy"  a smirk instantly grew upon my face, as I started reading it; I was only focusing on the book nothing else i didn't even realize jungkook was laying in bed next to me; reading the book with me.

"Yahhh y/n you're dirty" he smirked. Ahh you were in here the whole time?! I questioned feeling embarrassed. I quickly turned off my phone and covered my face with my hands. "But....its okay.. i like that" He says while removing my hands from my face.

"Awee you're so cute when you blush babe!" Jungkook exclaimed making me instantly giggle. Ahhh staphhh it! I shouted at him. He stood up and looked at me. "Ready for your suprise first date?" He said offering me his hand. Yeah lets go I said smiling.

We were on our way there when jungkook stopped the car. What are we doing? I asked curiously. "You'll see" he said winking. We both got out of the car. I watched jungkook as he was climbing on the top of the car. "Come on.'' He said smiling. I got on top of th car a sat beside him.

Now what? I said curiously wondering what we are doing here at night. "Look up" he said staringat the stars. They are beautiful. I said smiling. "Oh and you see that one right there; the brightest of them all?" He asked. I replied with a short yes.

"Well thats our star its called y/f/i and j he said  smiling. Awee kookieee...i said blushing. "Yes" im gonna remember this moment forever. I said then he leaned in and kissed me. "I love you y/n, always"  he said smiling i love you too jungkook, always. 

________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed chapter 12 its kinda cheesy but its whatever. Don't forget to vote 💕