Chapter 5: the kiss

Y/n's pov

Its been a week since me a jungkook kissed. Not one of us talked to each other about it. Then all of a sudden.
"Y/n ,can we talk?" He asked in a quiet tone. I nodded my head and listened to what jungkook has to say.

Jungkook's pov

I wanted to talk with you about the kiss. She just sat there looking at me with a blank expression. Hello? ,earth to y/n?

"Hmmm...sorry. ...tell me what you were going to say." She said curiously. Well....im sorry about the kiss. ...I-i-i just couldn't help myself y/n. I've liked you since we first met. I said in a loving tone.

We just sat there looking at each other for about 15 mins until she said something. "Jungkook, I like you too...but...but..I just can't..." she said looking down. What do you mean you can't y/n? I asked curiously.

"Its just its not right......you're my one brother's best friends....I don't think Jin would like us ....being together or anything." She said in a slightly sad tone.

But...y/n who cares what Jin thinks about us. ...I mean we both like each other so does it matter if he doesn't want us together or not?

"It does matter....listen jungkook..I don't know if it would work between us...and Jin ....he will probably be mad at me ...if you date me....I just dont know"

I stared at her for a little bit , then I started to lean in. Getting closer to her face. Then it happened again we kissed.

Y/n pulled back as soon as she heard someone walk into the living room where we were. "Yo......am I disturbing you guys" Jhope said teasingly.

"No!...you're not.." y/n said as she headed towards the door. Y/n where are you going?  I asked. "Im going for a walk..." with that she left.

I was worried about y/n...I thought to myself. What if I made her uncomfortable. I started to feel bad. Maybe she just needs time to think.