chapter 14: ARMY'S protection

Author's pov

Its been a month since everyone was told about y/n & Jungkook, the fans love them together. When she goes to the concerts/fan signings they always want her to autograph things. Jungkook couldn't be happier, y/n makes his heart race and give him butterflies and he does the same to
y/n. They are on their last day of tour. How is it gonna go for them today?

Jungkook's pov

Its the last day of tour and we are heading off to the fan signing then we'll leave to get ready for the concert. "We better make this a really good show!" Rap Monster said getting excited. "Oh and Jimin....FIND YOUR JAMS BEFORE THE CONCERT!" Oncr he said that everyone laughed except Jimin.

I looked over to y/n. She is so adorable when she laughs. I said to myself. Ok guys lets get to our Seats! I said to everyone. Oh babe sit by meeeee. I said grabbing her hand as she sat down by me.

So as the signing went on and on. We were down to our last few army's. But one wasn't so nice to y/n. She was signing the girl's phone case. She asked y/n if she can tell her something private, so she leaned foward and the girl whispered to her. Her eyes widened big with a fearful look and the girl went on to Jin.

Y/n what she say? I asked so suddenly.  A tear streamed down her face. Yn!!!! "Uhmm yes?" She said sniffling then wiped her tears. Why are you crying and what did she say. "She told me that if we continue dating that.......that.....she's gonna kill me...kookie im scared." She said crying again.

Oh hell no! No one talks to my girl that way. I called after that girl as she started to walk away. Hey!, you get back here! The girl smiled and walked towards me. Excuse me but are you going to our concert and also whats your name? I asked deviously. "My name is Jiyeon and yes im going to your concert I'll be in the front row why?" She asked. Just wondering, see you then.

Y/n's pov

What are you planning? I asked. "You'll see babe" Jungkook winks as we finished signing the last fans things.

I kept wondering and wondering but all I can do was wait and see. Hoping that its nothing bad.

~time skip to the concert~

Jungkook's pov

At the end of the concert we gave speeches and when everyone is done I start making a special announcement. ARMY'S i'd like to bring two people to on stage is that ok? I asked as they all cheer. Ok so first person is my girlfriend so here she comes. They all started screaming things like "I love you" or "I ship it".  But that quickly settled down as I started talking. Id like to bring Jiyeon up on the stage. They fans were confused. Ah jiyeon... i said as she came next to me and y/n.

Now army's tell me would you ever threaten to hurt my girlfriend/ Jin's little sister? All of them screamed no. Well this girl was at our signing today and she threatened y/n by saying she was gonna kill her only because she doesn't like that me and her are together what should we do? The fans screamed "ban her from concerts n stuffs!!"  Ok banning her from this day forward she will be also received charges.

"What!!!? No i didn't mean it!" She cried then security came and got her. After thanking the army's we went back home. Y/n took a shower then hopped straight into bed with me. You ok?. "Yes im ok..thanks to you and your fans. You all make me feel safe and protected. I love you so much kookie" she said smiling. I love you more. I said then kissed her. We started to cuddle and both fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Thanks so much...sorry for the short chapter but i love y'all