Chapter 1: Car crash

{Y/n means your name js}

Author's pov

It was a dark stormy night and y/n's parents were out. Her day was going perfectly fine until she got a phone call from her brother Jin.

Y/n's pov

Hello? She answered "Y/n! *sobbing*
Yes?! What's wrong Jin, why are you crying? I asked nervously "pack everything you own" WHY?! I curiously asked "JUST DO WHAT I SAY! IM ON MY WAY TO PICK YOU UP" alright. "Love ya sis bye" bye I said hanging up the phone.

I wonder what's going on, im worried. I said running upstairs to pack. After I finished packing , I took my suitcase downstairs. And layed  down, I scrolled through my phone.

Damn!? What the hell , why is everyone saying "we'll miss you, don't worry y/n will live with Jin in Seoul and he'll take good care of her for you both. R.I.P ."

What!?? Mom and dad? Diedddd!!!! *starts crying* *hears knock on door after a half hour*

Huh? I said waking up. Who knocks on someone's door at 12 in the morning. I complained heading to the door to answer.

*opens door*

I saw my brother Jin just standing there. His eyes were red and puffy and as soon as I know it he embraced me into his arms. "Come on sis, grab your suitcase. Granny and pappy will be receiving mom and dad's stuff tomorrow...now lets get in the car." Jin said sadly.

*in the car on the way to Seoul*

Most of the car ride was quite , until you decided to break the silence.

So mom and dad died? I asked curiously. "Yeah they did..." He said. How though? I asked. "On their way home some drunk driver crashed into them." He said while he was sniffling.

Oh ok....so im just going to live with you for the rest of my life? I asked "not exactly just me....you see I live in a dorm with the rest of bts..didn't you know that?" Jin asked curiously.

Well no I didn't know... I said calmly. "Well now you do" Jin said smiling a little. Omg!!! Jin!!! I said with excitement. "What?" He replied curiously. I get to see my best friend Hobieeee!!! I screamed in excitement .

"Im glad you're looking on the brightside of things" He said softly.
Jin? Does Hobie know im coming? I asked curiously. "Uhmm only my manager" he replied.

*walking in the dorm*

woah! This place is messy Jin. I said giggling playfully."ughh...KIDS WE HAVE A VISITOR!!!" Your brother Jin shouted. As we entered the living room.

Hi guys I said. And they all looked up at me. "Y/N!!!! YOU'RE HERE I'VE MISSED MY BEST FRIEND SO MUCH,  HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? GOSH YOH GOTTEN PRETTIER BY THE YEAR!!!" Jhope said while screaming and hugged me.

Why thank you Hobie,  not to bad yourself. And I missed you too!! I said
"Hey what about the rest of us?" V said. Oh come here guys, I've missed you guys too. Now come give me hugs.

*after the hugging stopped*

"Hey let's watch a movie" V shouted. And everyone went and sat on the couch. There was only one spot for you to sit down on. And it was between Suga and Jungkook.

"Come sit down y/n" said kookie smiling. I took the offer and decided to sit next to him and Suga.

*movie credits are on the screen*

"Well guys, lets go to sleep" Rapmonster said. "Y/n and Jungkook fell asleep on the couch, should we leave them there?" Jimin asked Jin.

"Yeah they can sleep there tonight" Jin said while everyone except Jungkook and y/n go to the rooms.

Jin came back out with blankets for the two and kissed his sister y/n's forehead. "Goodnight sissy" he said heading off to bed.

____________________________________
End of chapter one, I hope you guys enjoyed my new story. ..comment if you want me to keep updating this story. ❤❤❤❤