My hands clenched and I felt a wet feeling.

Your not supposed to feel anything when dreaming..

Stomach dropping, I looked at my body. My eyes widen and I gasped at the sight of red, much specifically on my hands. A gut feeling told me this isn't mine. My stomach drops even more.

What's happening?!

"Wake up.." said a soft voice coming from nowhere.

I blink, and this time the scenario doesn't change.

That's right! This is just a dream!

I pick up a glass shard beside me and I cut myself to wake up.

To my disappointment, I didn't wake up and I hissed. A drop of red liquid flowed down my hand. Staring at my wound in disbelief, I wondered.

So.. this isn't a dream?

"Actually,"

My eyes widen as a familiar voice booms around. My head moves around and my eyes dart everywhere, trying to find the owner of the dangerous voice.

"You are dreaming."

The voice lets out another deep, chuckle and I grit my teeth.

'Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!' I kept on repeating in my head.

"I will offer you a deal soon, clone of Mew. A deal you cannot refuse."

My anger flared at the word 'clone'.

"What do you want?!" I shout to nothing in particular, still trying to find the voice.

"A very simple thing really. For now, you need to be awake. She is waiting."

A crack started to form under me. I tried to fly away but it seemed like my powers were suppressed.

The crack instantly grew bigger until it became as big as a canyon, lava starting to fill it.

I was about to fall in, the hot, melted rock about to consume me-

I jolt awake, sweaty. My breathing was ragged. I place a hand on my forehead.

What was that about? A deal that I can't refuse?

When I noticed a shadow over me, my reflexes instantly came in. Luckily he-I mean she- moved away at the right moment.

"Don't do that." I say and back up a bit.

Mew stared at me, a curious look on her face.

"You were lashing out, Mewtwo. Is the dream really that bad?" She asks with concern, moving closer.

I shake my head, "It's none of your business."

She ignores my remark and places a hand on my shoulder, a small smile on her face. "You know you can tell me anything Mewtwo."

I just nod and awkwardly back up a bit, giving us distance. Mew notices this and giggles. "Oops! Sorry! Didn't know you were uncomfortable!"

I felt another wet feeling on my hand and I stopped in my tracks. I look down and saw a squished Oran berry, it's juices flowing out.

I sigh in relief. So that's the wet feeling in my dream.

I look at her, and asked why there was a berry in my hand.