Chapter 16

Y/N ℙ𝗢⋎

Glacies smiles at me, "Can you shape-shift?" I ask, and he nods.
"Could you try shape-shifting into the animal I'm thinking about now?" I think of a white arctic wolf. Glacies frowns and closes his eyes, thinking for a moment before he shimmers out of view and in his place stands a large arctic wolf. He smiles, "I did it!" I swoop down and land in front of him, "So you're up to coming back with me?" I confirm. He nods, "Its better than being ordered around by Herobrine." He shakes his head vigorously and I touch his head, "Lets go." I mumble, teleporting back to Landon's Condo. "Is anyone here?" I call out. Y/N GET OUT OF THERE! Kyler's voice screams in my head, LANDON HAS BEEN POSSESSED! I squeak and pull Glacies back to me, teleporting close to Kyler. "Y/N! Thank god!" Kyler runs up and hugs me, "Where are we?" I ask. "Rushers house. I teleported here when Landon poisoned Autumn." He replies, letting me go and leading me into a bedroom where Autumn lies weakly on the bed, "Apparently it is a fire type poison so only an ice type remedy can cure it. Otherwise, she dies." He finishes as I stand next to her bed, "That's ironic, the one thing that Landon knew best is the one thing we need now that he's gone," I whisper, looking down at her pale figure, her breathing ragged and uneven. I bury my hand into Glacies fur and sigh, "Do you know any remedies?" I whisper. He jumps onto the bed next to her and licks her cheek, "Only the best." He smiles a dog smile. I sit back in a chair and hold Autumns hand, "She'll be fine. A little rest and some relaxing and she'll be good as new." Says Glacies after a minute of muttering and touching Autumn. "Thank you." I whisper, tears running down my face. "Who is that?" Mutters Kyler in my ear. " 'That' has a name, he is a former ice titan called Glacies. He decided to join us because he hates Herobrine." I reply. Kyler nods warily, "No need to worry sir, I am totally loyal to Y/N." Informs Glacies, sitting next to me.
"Good to know. We need to find Natalia and Nathan." He turns to me. "They are easy to find, Natalia always goes to the same place." I reply. "Where is that?"

"Home"

MrMitch ℙ𝗢⋎ <--(If you don't know who he is, leave. Just leave.)

'We have a war on our hands boys, get down here right now.'
'Wait really? Thats why I can fly!'
'Just come'
'ASK NO QUESTIONS-'
'SEE NO EVIL-'
'Don't you dare I swear -_-'
'HAVE NO SHAME.'
'-.-'
'KILL NO LLAMAS'
'WE DIDN'T AGREE ON THIS'
'*walks away sassily*'
'*kicks up ass*'
'Jeez calm your non gender specific nips'
'IMMORTAAAAAAAAAAAALSSSS'
You have left the group chat

"Great I think they are coming!" I yell down to Rusher.
"Cool!" He yells back.

Kyler ℙ𝗢⋎

"Home?" I ask, and she nods.
"Only place we've ever felt safe, with Autumns adopted brother." She replies.
"And who might that be?"
"I'll let her tell you that." She smirks.
"Oh god..." I mutter.
"Can we just go? Sean will be expecting us." Autumn groans, sitting up and rubbing her forehead.
"Sean?" I ask.
"Or Jack. whatever." She mutters.
"Its the only place Landon won't be able to find us."
"Shit I just hope Anti didn't come out of all of this." Autumn whispers, wide-eyed.
"Who's Anti?" I ask, worried.
"Someone you don't want to meet, the evil alter-ego of my adopted brother." She replies,

"Antisepticeye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deal with it

~YoureSeriouslyNotReady