Chapter 13

Soon we arrive above London, and I quickly scan around looking for Natalia and Nathan.
"Over here!" A voice calls, and I swerve midair, diving towards the Big Ben and landing on top next to Natalia.
"Right, titan position?" I say to the voice.
"If you looked." It mutters, annoyed.
"If you told us." I shoot back.
"Look around. Follow the destruction." It says.
"Right, Kyler, Landon, Preston and T/N, follow me, Nathan, Autumn and Natalia, get the people to safety." I say.
"Wait why me?" Says Autumn.
"You can fly, Nathan can't and Natalia is the healer." I reply.
She sighs and nods, "Lets do this."
"Right come on." I dive off the clocktower, snapping my wings out and flying around looking for any signs of destruction.

(Play above song if you can now: Set me on fire - Thousand foot krutch)

"Over there!" Yells Landon, and I turn to spot a giant human-like figure made of fire standing among the buildings. "For gods sake, Preston weak spots!" I yell, flying towards it. "The eyes, for one if you hit them with water they will freeze up and it won't be able to see! The base of where its spine would be, if you hit it with a large enough rock it will break the fire spine!" He yells.
"Right I'll go for the spine, anyone with water go for the eyes!" I call, summoning a rock and firing it at the titan, missing the spine but tripping it up. It roars and whips its head around, staring at me. "Whatchu want fam?" I yell at it.
It runs at me and tries to grab me out of the air, before I zip upwards out of its reach.
"Come on, you're so slooooooow!" I groan.
It screeches and tries to jump for me, and Kyler dives in front of it, booping its rock nose with a brown bear paw before zooming back up.
"Distract it while I go for the spine!" I yell, "Fly in front of it, touch it, just don't hurt it!"
"On it!" Yells Landon, flying up and tapping the top of its head with the toe of his left shoe, before shooting up out of reach. I roars in confusion and spins around as T/N hits the back of its head with a small pebble. "SPINE!" Screams Preston, and I shoot a giant rock at it, missing the spine by what seems like an inch. "DAMMIT!" I yell. I fly back up to get a better angle, and watch as Landon flies in without a care for his own safety and brushes his left wing on its nose. "SHIT LANDON!" I yell as it throws a fireball at him, nicking the edge of his wing. "FUCK!" He screams in frustration and tries to fly up, to no success. I fold my wings in and dive down, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the sky, "You Idiot! Have some self-awareness!" I yell. "I'll get Natalia!" Yells Kyler, before flying off. "I can't help it! I can't bear the sight of you dead or injured, I love you." Landon blurts. My eyes widen and my grip on his hand loosens slightly in surprise, and he squeaks, "Don't let go!" I tighten my grip and create a floating earth platform underneath him to stand on, "Stay here until Natalia heals your wing. It will fly around the titan and keep you safe while allowing you to fire water or ice at it." I say, blushing. He nods and smiles shyly as the platform zooms away from me and around the titan. I turn my attention back to the titan and fire a water blast at its left eye, freezing it up so it has no depth perception.
"THIS IS FOR HURTING MY LANDON!" I scream, freezing the other eye and the feet, leaving the spine vulnerable. Preston shoots a fireball at it and I freeze the fireball in midair, turning it into a rock which then hits the spine of the titan and it explodes, showering us with lava and ash.
I fly back over to Landon and land on (XDDDDDD PUN INTENDED) the earth platform next to him. "What do we do now?" He asks, brushing the ash out of my hair. "That sure wasn't the last of them, that was just the beginning." I reply, "There will be more." "Many more." He growls, pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~

Edited

~Autumn