Chapter 10

Vurb got me addicted to this song^^^ 

Running out of ideas ;-; Have to speed things up to get it done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^-^Landon POV^-^

Recap: Depends on what...? I ask my mind.
"I give you a power for understanding the difference between 'I don't like you' and 'you are my enemy'. I give you Mimic. You will be the only one to get this power. Mimic is like Shape-shifting, except you can turn into your enemy, or a nearby animal or object, but only if you can see it when you turn into it." A girl's voice rings clearly in my head.
Another jolt of pain rushes through my body.
"Close your eyes Landon, we need to be fast. Something horrible has happened to another..."
Says a quiet male voice.
I close my eyes and reach out with my hand, awaiting the next person.
"I give you teleportation." I start to feel nauseous and glitchy as the power flows into my body.
"Telekenesis, for love of culture."
"I give you a hybrid side for your love towards Y/N, an Angel side." I feel a strange sensation on my back as unknown things sprout from there.
I resist the urge to open my eyes and keep them tightly shut.
"I give you Air, to help you move lighter with your Angel side."
"I give you Super strength." Another jolt of power runs through my body as I feel myself growing stronger.
"That was the last one, right? Nine powers?" I ask.
"Yes Landon, That was the last one." Says Dime, "Sleep now, your ceremony is over." She says as I fall into a dreamless sleep.

~_~Y/N POV~_~

Recap: "Be warned... One will betray..."
"I give you a power for belief of other lives. I give you Shapeshifting.(Is it bad I typed 'Shapeshit' instead of 'Shapeshift'? XD)
"Why does it hurt so much?" I whisper to Dawn. "Don't ask me, I got mine so long ago I can't remember!" She says sarcastically.
"Well I'm sorry for asking." I mutter.
"I give you a power for speed, I give you Teleportation." Says a male voice, before a young boy steps out of the darkness and touches my hand.
I tense my body, going numb to the pain.
"I give you your final power, Telekenesis." My visiongoes black, I'm not unconcious I just can't see anything.
"What happened? Why can't I see??" I start to panic.
"Quiet my sweet sister. Sleep now." Dusk's voice appears in my ear and I fall into a dizzying sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, but an update! Uuuuuuugh

~Buttons